Thread: LTCH

Post imported post

I did not get my life time permit for my job transfer seems to take me all over. Cant wait to get it. IF I had gotten it does it stay with me even if I have to move again? I don't know the Indiana laws yet?

Regular Member 2ndammendmentbrotha's Avatar

Post imported post

Indiana State Police say that when you get a drivers licsence in another state that your LTCH is no longer valid in Indiana but may be still valid in other places.

Post imported post

As long as you reside in IN your license is valid. If you move from one address to another with in the state you are required to notify ISP of your address change. It will cost you $20 to receive a new LTCH that reflects your new address.

Now if you move out of state.. The way it has been explained to me is that you still notify ISP of your new address. Since you are now living out of state your IN LTCH is no longer valid. If you move back into the state of IN you again notify ISP and your license is valid again because you are a state resident.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

Post imported post

Well it finally came just a few days over 7 weeks I got my lifetime LTCH now when is the next open carry event in north west Indiana? My Glock needs to take a walk and meet some friends!!!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate