• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LTCH

lifer89

imported post

I did not get my life time permit for my job transfer seems to take me all over. Cant wait to get it. IF I had gotten it does it stay with me even if I have to move again? I don't know the Indiana laws yet?

2ndammendmentbrotha

imported post

Indiana State Police say that when you get a drivers licsence in another state that your LTCH is no longer valid in Indiana but may be still valid in other places.

Beau

imported post

As long as you reside in IN your license is valid. If you move from one address to another with in the state you are required to notify ISP of your address change. It will cost you $20 to receive a new LTCH that reflects your new address.

Now if you move out of state.. The way it has been explained to me is that you still notify ISP of your new address. Since you are now living out of state your IN LTCH is no longer valid. If you move back into the state of IN you again notify ISP and your license is valid again because you are a state resident.

rattman

imported post

Well it finally came just a few days over 7 weeks I got my lifetime LTCH now when is the next open carry event in north west Indiana? My Glock needs to take a walk and meet some friends!!!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate