Thread: OT - Full Auto Fun @ The Gun Store

Centurion

Post imported post

Hello all,

I was recently in Vegas and went to The Gun Store (http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com) for some full-auto fun. I shot a Thompson sub machine gun. As far as I could tell, it was a real 20's - 40's vintage weapon cambered in .45 ACP. It was SWEET! I'd never fired a full-auto rifle/carbine before and was a thrill. Thanks to the Gun Store for making this available.

Small OC content -- as I was waiting for the bus to go back to my hotel, an employee left the store and went down a couple of businesses to get a cold drink and a sandwich. He OCed the whole way. Sadly, we can't do that in Texas.

SA-TX

Post imported post

SA-TX wrote:
    Hello all,

I was recently in Vegas and went to The Gun Store (http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com) for some full-auto fun. I shot a Thompson sub machine gun. As far as I could tell, it was a real 20's - 40's vintage weapon cambered in .45 ACP. I was SWEET! I'd never fired a full-auto rifle/carbine before and was a thrill. Thanks to the Gun Store for making this available.

Small OC content -- as I was waiting for the bus to go back to my hotel, an employee left the store and went down a couple of businesses to get a cold drink and a sandwich. He OCed the whole way. Sadly, we can't do that in Texas.

SA-TX
    Yes, That place rocks. was there in Vegas visiting my sister & bro in law. we went there and he shot the MP5 & I shot the MP-40....FUn. expensive fun
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glad you enjoyed it! I wish they'd lower their prices a bit for locals. Dang tourist traps!

Post imported post

ourmanthejoker wrote:
    Glad you enjoyed it! I wish they'd lower their prices a bit for locals. Dang tourist traps!
    next time I am in Vegas again , I will go back & test something else....i agree it would be nice if they would lower the price...but they are in the business to make money.:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

ourmanthejoker wrote:
    Bob is all about making money, damn Capitalist!!!!

If you really want to shoot FA just head over to Desert Sportman's during one of the monthly Sub-gun matches.
    Be sure to bring cash and plenty of factory loaded ammo 9mm and 45Acp, someone will usually let newbies use their gun (to get them hooked) as a friendly jesture.

Damn, I miss shooting those matches.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    ourmanthejoker wrote:
    Bob is all about making money, damn Capitalist!!!!

If you really want to shoot FA just head over to Desert Sportman's during one of the monthly Sub-gun matches.
    Be sure to bring cash and plenty of factory loaded ammo 9mm and 45Acp, someone will usually let newbies use their gun (to get them hooked) as a friendly jesture.

Damn, I miss shooting those matches.
    I have a bud here in Green Bay, that's a NFA , class 3 dealer. He has a basement FULL of FA >> Sub machine Guns, FA battle rifles, tripod mounted Heavy Machine guns.:celebrate