• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ideas for winter MOC events

PDinDetroit

tygereye

imported post

I would definately be up for some ice fishing... only downside for me, is I don't have my own gear... :( 10 years in California, and 2 in Virginia will do that to ya... This is only the 2nd winter that I will actually need a WINTER coat!!

Radioman

imported post

I think another member said it before but I know it was in "Field Of Dreams" or at least a version of it.

If you plan it they will come

I am game. I might even make Owosso if things go good.

Radioman

wally1120

imported post

Hey T, You had some great ideas. I just dont think that playing Wally Ball is appropiate, I wouldn`t like it very much unless it was a pretty 20 - OH say 30 year old Female. I think I would be down for ice fishing tho, As long as the ice is VERY THICK. I am kinda a girl when it comes to walking ON a lake.

T Vance

imported post

There's nothing wrong with realizing what can happen to you if you fall through ice on a lake. I always shake my head when I see cars/trucks parked on the lake. Not just for the safety reasons, but your auto insurance is null and void if it goes through out in the middle of a lake.

wally1120

imported post

I have fallen thru the ice, Out there at Ackerson LK. I was walking around the edge of the lake and crack, Tell you wha that sucks shi^ right there. I was freezing my as$ off for a long time but, I was lucky enough to get out of there quick enough. I didn`t have any serious effects from it.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

wally1120 wrote:
I have fallen thru the ice, Out there at Ackerson LK. I was walking around the edge of the lake and crack, Tell you wha that sucks shi^ right there. I was freezing my as$ off for a long time but, I was lucky enough to get out of there quick enough. I didn`t have any serious effects from it.
Well that's your opinion.;)

cabman1

imported post

Venator wrote:
wally1120 wrote:
Well that's your opinion.;)

the jury still out on that !!!!:D

mikestilly

imported post

Open Carry Movie night for CPL holders.

For everyone: Open Carry indoor driving range and mini-golf. They have an awesome place somewhere around Novi area I'll call my dad and find out which one and where if there is interest.

Open carry game night - board games, Wii, play station, Xbox, PC games, pool.

I'd also be up for open carry pool night but that usually would require a CPL in most places.