• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: XD45 for sale in Moscow

Vandal

imported post

I am selling my XD45 with original XD Gear, 5 additional 13 round mags, Blackhawk Serpa
Galco SkyOps, and Milt Sparks Versa Max II. The XD is a 2007 with 2k through it and very well cared for with no rust. All holsters are right handed. The gun hasn't been out of the safe much in the last 6 months and I would rather someone else enjoy it than have it just sitting around. If you are interested PM me for more details.

I am willing to sell just the XD45 and XD gear package by themselves.

kimberfella616

imported post

Vandal wrote:
"...very well cared for with no rust."
I can confirm that. It is a good looking gun. That Milt Sparks holster is worth the package.

I have been drooling over the VMIIever since you showed me yours the other night.

KF