Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: Lady Open Carriers, Sound Off

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Tell us what you carry, an experiences you have had & a picture is always helpful.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  2. #2
    Regular Member Sonora Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    3,958

    Post imported post

    Why is her finger on that trigger?

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Why is her finger on that trigger?
    Yeah, I know trigger control.... but just look at her, her finger can be anywhere she want's it to be...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  4. #4
    Regular Member Riana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax County, VA
    Posts
    943

    Post imported post

    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Why is her finger on that trigger?

    Obviously there's something on the ceiling that needs to be shot. Perhaps a large spider.




    I'd shoot that. :shock:


  5. #5
    Regular Member Riana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax County, VA
    Posts
    943

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Tell us what you carry, an experiences you have had & a picture is always helpful.
    I carry a S&W Model 60 snubby, most people doesn't even notice it, and I don't show up on film.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    this is the ONLY picture I could find, of a woman and a gun , who's finger was not in the trigger guard.....pretty bad I know.


    She is a British Trooper.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  7. #7
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358

    Post imported post

    That HAS to be a model, not a real female soldier. That flash on the cap looks Canadian, but I don't think even the Canadian military has such lax grooming standards that they allow foundation, blush, eyeliner, and lash extender/mascara. There's just no way she is really "active duty", unless she's been assigned to guard a Sephora or L'Oreal outlet...

    She's pretty, but I call shenanigans....

    Besides, that rifle looks like a Chinese Type 97 semi-auto (their civilian model of the QBZ-97 Bullpup), which is NOT what the Canadian's use as a battle rifle. They are currently using the C7, which is an M-16 variant, with a few C3A1's which are a Sterling variant. I've even heard that there are a few Steyr AUG's in circulation, but they're mostly used by the "elite" forces...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post



    Caliber 5.56 Cartridge type 5.56 x 45mm (.223 Rem) Dimensions and weight Total weight (with loaded magazine and sight) ~ 5 000g Total weight (without magazine and sight) 3 800g Overall length 785 mm Barrel length 518 mm Fire characteristics Bullet initial speed 940m/s Rate of fire 650 - 700rpm Practical rate of fire 40 - 100rpm Magazine capacity 30 rounds Sighting range 600m
    The "Enfield" L85A1 is the main Great Britain army automatic rifle. The first "bullpup" design rifles appeared in 1950-ties although only in 1974 British began to design their new "bullpup" design automatic rifle to replace out-dated L1A1 Rifles (British made FN FAL). Since 1980 the "Enfield" L85A1 is serially produced.
    "Bullpup" design features decreased rifle's length comparing with other ordinary automatic rifles. Furthermore it became more comfortable to use not only in the battlefield, but in a limited space areas such as armored personnel carriers as well.
    It's automatic works on the gas returning principle. Rifle executes single and automatic fire. Safety lock is made as a button. It is located above the trigger guard. Reloading handle is positioned from the right side. This feature is considered as disadvantage, because rear modern "bullpup" design rifle has no ambidextrous use ability. Cartridge-case extraction opening is covered by plate when inactive to prevent dirt from getting in. Gas chamber has three adjustable positions for normal shooting, for shooting in impure conditions (widely opened) and firing rifle grenades (closed).
    The L85A1 is made from a stamped steel. There is also used welding assembling rifle. Some parts are made from extra tight nylon.
    Weapon is fed from the standard NATO (STANAG) 30 round magazines similar to the M16 Automatic Rifle.
    The "Enfield" L85A1 has a main "SUSAT" L9A1 optical sight (Sight Unit, Small Arms, Trilux). It is designed especially for 5.56 x 45 mm chambered firearms. This sight is produced since 1985 and recommended itself well during the operation "Desert Storm". It has 4x magnification and 10 degrees sighting angle. Sight is mounted on a quickly-detachable mount. It's dimensions are 145 x 60 x 60 mm and it has weight in 470 g. Furthermore the L85A1 is compatible with a night vision sights. Furthermore there is ability to use opened sight in extreme situation. Some rifles intended for second-line troops are completed with opened sights only built in the carrying handles.
    Automatic rifle is fitted with a multipurpose knife-bayonet. Unfortunately it has one disadvantage. Firing with attached knife-bayonet it heats and becomes troublesome in dismantling.
    Later the "Enfield" Automatic Rifle was improved in 1997 after constant troops complaints on this rifle. The main problems were troublesome maintenance and low reliability. This improved variant was named L85A2. Improvement works were made during 2000 - 2002 when 200 000 of existing 320 000 L85A1 Automatic Rifles were improved. Unfortunately improved model features the same disadvantages.
    There were designed later versions of the "Enfield" L85A1 Automatic Rifle:
    - The L85A1IW Assault Rifle
    - The L86A1 Light Machine Gun.
    These both variants have a great number of interchangeable parts and mechanisms with the base model.
    - The L98A1 is a manually operated rifle with a gas system removed and a larger cocking handle attached. It is used to train army cadets for basic rifle handling and shooting skills.
    The future of the "Enfield" L85 Automatic Rifle remains unclear. It is most probably, that by the year 2006 it will be replaced by the "Heckler & Koch" G36 Automatic Rifle.
    Advantages
    Compact dimensions. Ability to fire rifle grenades screwed on the muzzle break. Compatible with NATO standards. Weapon is completed with optical sight as standard.
    Disadvantages
    Low reliability and troublesome maintenance. Weapon requires usual cleaning. Heavy weight and bad balance makes rifle poorly controllable during automatic fire. Bayonet heats what complicates it's dismantling. Unreliable cartridge-case extraction. Uncomfortable magazine replacement.

    Once again, This woman is a British Trooper.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  9. #9
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358

    Post imported post

    I stand corrected on the rifle...

    But I still think the mascara is not "John Bull's standard issue"...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member Tess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,765

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Why is her finger on that trigger?
    Yeah, I know trigger control.... but just look at her, her finger can be anywhere she want's it to be...
    Tossing the ******** flag here.

    There is NO EXCUSE for stupid trigger or muzzle discipline, nor can there be any excuse for those who would excuse such.

    Safety is not only for those who don't meet a certain looks standard.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

  11. #11
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Tess wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Why is her finger on that trigger?
    Yeah, I know trigger control.... but just look at her, her finger can be anywhere she want's it to be...
    Tossing the bull@#$% flag here.

    There is NO EXCUSE for stupid trigger or muzzle discipline, nor can there be any excuse for those who would excuse such.

    Safety is not only for those who don't meet a certain looks standard.
    HI, Tess you can toss any flag you want too & chill the heck out, I was not being serious:?. Although hot women get's points for their looks, because normally they lack the smarts to keep their fingers away from the trigger or they aim a loaded gun at someone on the firing line, not all women are challenged this way, but normally they ain't the brightest bulb in the room when it come to guns. There should be NO EXCUSE for people that take life too seriously & what they read on internet boards too seriously. I am the first one to preach SAFETY , trigger control, muzzle control, etc when I am taking someone that is new to guns to the rifle range. So, kindly back off me, you ain't my woman (( Thank God )):celebrate
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Riana wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Tell us what you carry, an experiences you have had & a picture is always helpful.
    I carry a S&W Model 60 snubby, most people doesn't even notice it, and I don't show up on film.
    why are you a vampire ? no reflection
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Delaware County, New York, USA
    Posts
    276

    Post imported post

    Although hot women get's points for their looks, because normally they lack the smarts to keep their fingers away from the trigger or they aim a loaded gun at someone on the firing line, not all women are challenged this way, but normally they ain't the brightest bulb in the room when it come to guns
    How do you spell misogynist?

    I personally know that a smoking hot woman is more likely to hold a firearm properly, because truly beautiful women are more likely to be highly intelligent. It's a simple fact of being genetically blessed.

    The only beautiful woman I concern myself with does not carry a firearm.

    I carry it for her.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Riana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax County, VA
    Posts
    943

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Riana wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Tell us what you carry, an experiences you have had & a picture is always helpful.
    I carry a S&W Model 60 snubby, most people doesn't even notice it, and I don't show up on film.
    why are you a vampire ? no reflection
    Such is the rumor.

    I'm usually the one taking the pictures, not posing.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Beaufort, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1

    Post imported post

    I serve with many women in the Marines and have found that they are pretty handy with weapons. It would really make my day to have my wife entertain the thought of going shooting with me. My children all understand safe use and storage offirearms. It is only my wife that does not.

  16. #16
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Wasp wrote:
    I serve with many women in the Marines and have found that they are pretty handy with weapons. It would really make my day to have my wife entertain the thought of going shooting with me. My children all understand safe use and storage offirearms. It is only my wife that does not.
    I know a bunch of ladies, that are good with weapons. I never said ALL are unsafe. A few of the attractive ladies that I have taken to the range are let's say , uneducated with gun safe handling, because they were never around them before. Once told the 4 rules, and shown basic handling, they are ok.

    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    4. Always maintain safe muzzle discipline , never accidentally aim a gun at a person, car, home, etc. keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction.

    I would hope any Marine / military member, Male or Female would come to understand proper weapons handling procedures after Basic Training. thank you for your service.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  17. #17
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Tess wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Why is her finger on that trigger?
    Yeah, I know trigger control.... but just look at her, her finger can be anywhere she want's it to be...
    Tossing the bull@#$% flag here.

    There is NO EXCUSE for stupid trigger or muzzle discipline, nor can there be any excuse for those who would excuse such.

    Safety is not only for those who don't meet a certain looks standard.
    HI, Tess you can toss any flag you want too & chill the heck out, I was not being serious:?. Although hot women get's points for their looks, because normally they lack the smarts to keep their fingers away from the trigger or they aim a loaded gun at someone on the firing line, not all women are challenged this way, but normally they ain't the brightest bulb in the room when it come to guns. There should be NO EXCUSE for people that take life & what they read on internet boards too seriously. I am the first one to preach SAFETY , trigger control, muzzle control, etc when I am taking someone that is new to guns to the rifle range. So, kindly back off me, you ain't my woman (( Thank God )):celebrate
    Not exactly the gentlemanly response that I would have expected from a "campaign veteran." :?

    Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Grapeshot wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Tess wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Why is her finger on that trigger?
    Yeah, I know trigger control.... but just look at her, her finger can be anywhere she want's it to be...
    Tossing the bull@#$% flag here.

    There is NO EXCUSE for stupid trigger or muzzle discipline, nor can there be any excuse for those who would excuse such.

    Safety is not only for those who don't meet a certain looks standard.
    HI, Tess you can toss any flag you want too & chill the heck out, I was not being serious:?. Although hot women get's points for their looks, because normally they lack the smarts to keep their fingers away from the trigger or they aim a loaded gun at someone on the firing line, not all women are challenged this way, but normally they ain't the brightest bulb in the room when it come to guns. There should be NO EXCUSE for people that take life & what they read on internet boards too seriously. I am the first one to preach SAFETY , trigger control, muzzle control, etc when I am taking someone that is new to guns to the rifle range. So, kindly back off me, you ain't my woman (( Thank God )):celebrate
    Not exactly the gentlemanly response that I would have expected from a "campaign veteran." :?

    Yata hey
    I never claimed to be a gentleman & she started Barking at me first. oh, yeah campaign veteran's , donated MONEY to this site for the PR Radio Campaign meaning I also put my money where my mouth is.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  19. #19
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:
    Not exactly the gentlemanly response that I would have expected from a "campaign veteran." :?

    Yata hey
    I never claimed to be a gentleman & she started Barking at me first. oh, yeah campaign veteran's , donated MONEY to this site for the PR Radio Campaign meaning I also put my money where my mouth is.
    Perhaps the problem is that Tess was not joking and was right - some men have a problem with that - don't be one of those. BTW - her bite is considerably worse than her bark.

    Am aware of the various "merit badges" and what they indicate; however, respect is earned not awarded. Tess has put a considerable amount of time, energy and money into the RKBA and done so frequently without the recognition she deserves. Her opinion is valued here.

    My 2 cents worth.

    Yata hey

    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
    The word is cover and not "aim" for a reason. Something inadvertently destroyed by an un-aimed shot is just as destroyed or, worse, dead.

    MUZZLE - Cover with the MUZZLE only that which would be destroyed.

    Glock34 wrote:
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    "Duuuh, I knew he was there but I thought he was moving. I was 'aware' maan!"

    TARGET - Know and love your target and what is beyond.

    Glock34 wrote:
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    TRIGGER - Keep your finger off the TRIGGER.

    Glock34 wrote:
    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    4. Always maintain safe muzzle discipline , never accidentally aim a gun at a person, car, home, etc. keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction.
    LOADED - All guns are loaded until they are not.

    Glock34 wrote:
    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    4. Always maintain safe muzzle discipline , never accidentally aim a gun at a person, car, home, etc. keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction.
    LOADED, MUZZLE, TRIGGER & TARGET; there are the precepts of safe gun handling. At least one must be violated and safety obviated in order to fire.

    Memorize them word-for-word. They are God words from beyond your paygrade, from above 'NCO'. I don't give a shiite if you don't like the wording, it is designed to raise your consciousness.


  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    Grapeshot wrote:
    Am aware of the various "merit badges" and what they indicate; however, respect is earned not awarded. Tess has put a considerable amount of time, energy and money into the RKBA and done so frequently without the recognition she deserves. Her opinion is valued here.

    My 2 cents worth.

    Yata hey
    Well said. Emphasis mine.

  22. #22
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
    The word is cover and not "aim" for a reason. Something inadvertently destroyed by an un-aimed shot is just as destroyed or, worse, dead.

    MUZZLE - Cover with the MUZZLE only that which would be destroyed.

    Glock34 wrote:
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    "Duuuh, I knew he was there but I thought he was moving. I was 'aware' maan!"

    TARGET - Know and love your target and what is beyond.

    Glock34 wrote:
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    TRIGGER - Keep your finger off the TRIGGER.

    Glock34 wrote:
    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    4. Always maintain safe muzzle discipline , never accidentally aim a gun at a person, car, home, etc. keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction.
    LOADED - All guns are loaded until they are not.

    Glock34 wrote:
    1. never aim a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
    2. Always be aware of what is behind & beyond your target
    3. Never put your finger inside the trigger guard , until your ready to fire
    4. Always maintain safe muzzle discipline , never accidentally aim a gun at a person, car, home, etc. keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction.
    LOADED, MUZZLE, TRIGGER & TARGET; there are the precepts of safe gun handling. At least one must be violated and safety obviated in order to fire.

    Memorize them word-for-word. They are God words from beyond your paygrade, from above 'NCO'. I don't give a shiite if you don't like the wording, it is designed to raise your consciousness.
    Congrats, your the official OC word police ....:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  23. #23
    Regular Member Riana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax County, VA
    Posts
    943

    Post imported post

    *sigh* Ah, well. Another thread down the crapper. :?

  24. #24
    Regular Member hp-hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester State Forest, SC
    Posts
    399

    Post imported post

    Riana wrote:
    *sigh* Ah, well. Another thread down the crapper. :?
    It's just as well. The OP was nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to get women to post pictures of themselves. No doubt the "hotter" the better.

    I think they already have websites for that. Only $29.99 a month. :quirky
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

  25. #25
    Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    3,315

    Post imported post

    hp-hobo wrote:
    Riana wrote:
    *sigh* Ah, well.Â* Another thread down the crapper.Â* :?
    It's just as well.Â* The OP was nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to get women to post pictures of themselves.Â* No doubt the "hotter" the better.

    I think they already have websites for that.Â* Only $29.99 a month.Â* :quirky
    Someplace else he can put his money.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •