• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment March radio ads.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

The Second Amendment March has two audio ads promoting the event. Please download and add to websites and send to radio stations that might play them.

Thanks.

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
How interesting. The ad clearly refers to the founders shedding blood for our liberties,
but this ad promotes an UNARMED march.
Sounds more like a church lunch on the grounds to me.

This is the second time I know of you have attack the Second Amendment March, with your comments. You also do this on other topics related to the Second Amendment in general (meaning other than this March). I have read many of your posts, did not change my mind.

Here again is one of what I have posted before :

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
While I was born in one of the states of the union, I owe NO allegiance to the federal government of this once-great Republic.
Unlike most, I don't refer to myself as an American. I'm ashamed of how others here have used their nationality as a justification to violate others around the globe.

below :
Last edited on Sun Nov 15th, 2009 10:15 am by IDAHO COWBOY

I make this exception one time , the first and the last, to answer your post, since months ago, I told you - you were not worth the time.

You state above "used their nationality as a justification to violate others around the globe" ............ the you brag on open carry about open carry in WALMART .... where you shop to buy goods from overseas locations made in "sweat shops by men, women, and kids working for stravation wages along side with slave sex and drug trade warlords". You are either fooling yourself or presenting yourself as a fraud here. Yes, if you shop in WALMART you are supporting these activities.

Have you ever been overseas ?

I have been in over 45 countries around the world, I have seen with my own eyes these disgusting sights.

I have read some of your posts, short quips of nothing of any substance. You whine about everything NRA, Second Amendment March, Peace Officers, etc - but do nothing to change anything except confront a couple of WALMART greeters on store policy of open carry.

You are a fraud.

In a word a - "Troll", along with at least 2 others of yours that post together.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

BOISE COWBOI wrote:
I have read some of your posts, short quips of nothing of any substance. You whine about everything NRA, Second Amendment March, Peace Officers, etc - but do nothing to change anything except confront a couple of WALMART greeters on store policy of open carry.

You are a fraud.

In a word a - "Troll", along with at least 2 others of yours that post together.
We 'trolls' gotta hang together.

http://www.saf.org/gt/gt166.pdf

Gonzales, Louisiana: in January of 2006, MARK MARCHIAFAVA, 55, a longtime Baton Rouge resident, was at a popular mall wearing his .357-caliber Magnum pistol in a hip holster.

A Gonzales police officer asked him why he was carrying a gun. He told the officer that non-felons can legally carry firearms that are not concealed. The cop arrested him on a count of illegal carrying of a weapon, and that led to an hours-long stay at the Ascension Parish Prison. The case was dismissed, and MARCHIAFAVA’s bond and weapon were returned to him.

MARCHIAFAVA didn’t let the dispute fade away. He sued for violation of his constitutional right to bear arms. The city recently settled the case by paying MARCHIAFAVA an undisclosed amount of money.

“I can’t disclose any client confidences,” said BRADLEY C. MYERS, a Baton Rouge attorney for the Gonzales Police Department. “The details are confidential, not the fact of the settlement.”

imported post

If this site truly wants to promote OC for 2nd amendment reasons and not to merely scare the proverbial boogeyman, maybe the black OC'er armed with the long rifle at Obama's Phoenix appearance would be the ideal candidate to lead the march.
What think you?