Thread: .380 for babies

Post imported post

I am looking at a sig 232 for defense (mainly from babies). My question is if the .380 round is enough power to take out a baby? If so, would over penetration be an issue and risk killing innocent babies?

The typical baby is a BIT smaller than a javaline I assume, so Im concerned that it may not be enough power to stop the threat.

thanks

Post imported post

Just wow.:shock:

Post imported post

Was going to respond with more but...

says it all.

-R

Post imported post

this is actually serious, I have a phobia of babies and I think this will help ease my stress

Post imported post

lord_infamous wrote:
    I am looking at a sig 232 for defense (mainly from babies). My question is if the .380 round is enough power to take out a baby? If so, would over penetration be an issue and risk killing innocent babies?

The typical baby is a BIT smaller than a javaline I assume, so Im concerned that it may not be enough power to stop the threat.

thanks

You may want to be careful, whether your joking or not joking somebody could take this the wrong way.

Post imported post

rob99vmi04 wrote:
    lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

You may want to be careful, whether your joking or not joking somebody could take this the wrong way.

ive put up with babies all these years so im damn not scared of the internet. This is a serious phobia I have had for years and I know I will be killed by a baby so I am defending myself.

Post imported post

lord_infamous wrote:
    rob99vmi04 wrote:
    lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

ive put up with babies all these years so im damn not scared of the internet. This is a serious phobia I have had for years and I know I will be killed by a baby so I am defending myself.

Good Luck in your future.

Post imported post

rob99vmi04 wrote:
    lord_infamous wrote:
    rob99vmi04 wrote:
    lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

Post imported post

lord_infamous wrote:
    rob99vmi04 wrote:
    lord_infamous wrote:
    rob99vmi04 wrote:
    lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

you know, I actually live in fairfax off lee highway
    Good for you.

Post imported post

This thread is closed.

I should also note that lord_infamous is posting from an IP address that is assigned to the International Monetary Fund.

I will be contacting their IT staff to seek their assistance in quelling future incidents.

John

lord_infamous wrote:

thanks