• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

.380 for babies

Lord Infamous

imported post

I am looking at a sig 232 for defense (mainly from babies). My question is if the .380 round is enough power to take out a baby? If so, would over penetration be an issue and risk killing innocent babies?

The typical baby is a BIT smaller than a javaline I assume, so Im concerned that it may not be enough power to stop the threat.

thanks

Lord Infamous

imported post

this is actually serious, I have a phobia of babies and I think this will help ease my stress

rob99vmi04

imported post

lord_infamous wrote:
I am looking at a sig 232 for defense (mainly from babies). My question is if the .380 round is enough power to take out a baby? If so, would over penetration be an issue and risk killing innocent babies?

The typical baby is a BIT smaller than a javaline I assume, so Im concerned that it may not be enough power to stop the threat.

thanks

You may want to be careful, whether your joking or not joking somebody could take this the wrong way.

Lord Infamous

imported post

rob99vmi04 wrote:
lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

You may want to be careful, whether your joking or not joking somebody could take this the wrong way.
ive put up with babies all these years so im damn not scared of the internet. This is a serious phobia I have had for years and I know I will be killed by a baby so I am defending myself.

rob99vmi04

imported post

lord_infamous wrote:
rob99vmi04 wrote:
lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

ive put up with babies all these years so im damn not scared of the internet. This is a serious phobia I have had for years and I know I will be killed by a baby so I am defending myself.

Good Luck in your future.

Lord Infamous

imported post

rob99vmi04 wrote:
lord_infamous wrote:
rob99vmi04 wrote:
lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

rob99vmi04

imported post

lord_infamous wrote:
rob99vmi04 wrote:
lord_infamous wrote:
rob99vmi04 wrote:
lord_infamous wrote:

thanks

you know, I actually live in fairfax off lee highway ;)
Good for you.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

This thread is closed.

I should also note that lord_infamous is posting from an IP address that is assigned to the International Monetary Fund.

I will be contacting their IT staff to seek their assistance in quelling future incidents.

John

lord_infamous wrote:

thanks