• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MEET IN CHARLOTTE?

dkefn33

imported post

I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A MEET AND GREET TOGETHER, JANUARY THE 16TH. ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED POST HERE ILL MAKE A LIST AND MAKE ARRANGMENTS TO HAVE LUNCH SOMEWHERE AND MAYBE COULD ALL GO TO THE RANGE.

dkefn33

imported post

no the 16th is on a saturday, im down for kannapolis meet as long as we keep the rowdy crowds out of it lol

dkefn33

imported post

yes sir. what i was thinking maybe if guys are down a cookout at my house, we have fenced in yard huge grill. plenty of parking. and a range near my house also. let me know. i guess if everyone brought something we would have plenty to eat. i have rock band and guitar herothe entire band. full of entertainment here u guys let me know if thats kewl.

JDriver1.8t

imported post

I would possibly be able to attend depending on my school schedule. If I don't have to teach, or be taught, then I could make it down.

People should check out the Kanapolis meet as well.

dkefn33

imported post

teach? are you a teacher? the reason i ask is b/c my fiance is a teacher. i plan on making the kannapolis meet also

dkefn33

imported post

o kewl, my fiance teaches kindergarten. fyi if u have yahoo messenger u could i-m me dkefn33

concealnc.com

imported post

My wife and I will be down if it starts around 7pm, I have a class that day, not sure if my wife will have to work at the sheriff's dept yet. Hope you come to the Kannapolis Meet.

www.concealnc.com

dkefn33

imported post

ok, just so i am clear. you will be attenting the cookout here also? i will be at the kannapolis meeting

dkefn33

imported post

thats kool man. just to let everyone please try to rsvp. does anyone drink beer or alchi also? i know we will have alchi here.

dkefn33

imported post

thats kool man. just to let everyone please try to rsvp. does anyone drink beer or alchi also? i know we will have alchi here.

dkefn33

imported post

dkefn33

imported post

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Which cookout are we talking about, when and where?

I think the Kannapolis meet is far out enough that i can make plans to be there indeed and it is a Saturday, so that's perfect.