• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Took a break

SANDRAT

imported post

I thought I needed a break from this Forum,took about a month off.In retrospect,this is the only forum that meets our needs as far as OC and CC goes in WA state.We may not be the best and the brightest,but opencarry.org is on our side,the law abiding people of WA state.I may not like everything that is said here,but it is the best that we have.I'm hanging in here

sudden valley gunner

imported post

SANDRAT wrote:
I thought I needed a break from this Forum,took about a month off.In retrospect,this is the only forum that meets our needs as far as OC and CC goes in WA state.We may not be the best and the brightest,but opencarry.org is on our side,the law abiding people of WA state.I may not like everything that is said here,but it is the best that we have.I'm hanging in here

Thats the great thing about this site it teaches us tolerance for other's viewpoints. LOL

Welcome back. I think you are correct, this site has its ups and downs especially WA forum lately, but it's still the best one out there.

amzbrady

imported post

SANDRAT wrote:
I agree Rat, may not be biggest , I do think it is the best. Most information I've seen, and most diverse posters. Granted we get off topic quite often, but for me, that keeps it real, live, and eliminates the boredome that comes with alot of the other forums. We wont always agree with each other, hell we might not enough agree with each others lifestyles, but without that diversity, we wont learn from each other while we deliberate on a topic we all seem to be very passionate about. I just wish there was a summary at the end of topics, put into lamens terms. The knowledge is plentiful and at times a little more technicle than I know I like, I feel it goes round in circles and no answer is really formed, just an rcw quoted and your left to figure it out. Glad to see you're back.

phoneguy

imported post

Heck we all know each other. Meet a lotta good people here in person.
Can't say that about other sites