• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lynchburg Area - OC reports

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Nuc:

Send me a PM with your e-mail addy and I'll e-mail you the "spreadsheet" of the OC cards I carry. You can print them yourself on cardstock from WallyWorld.

OR... you can send someone that gets them printed a SASE and they'll give you a pile of them.

Regards;

mike

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OC-ed at Neighbor's Place for lunch yesterday and then at Wally World on Ward's Rd. as I prepared to do some cooking. No problems at either place, just as expected. :)

Jero1987

imported post

Pet Aquatic Warehouse, Lynchburg Public Library, and took the dog for a walk... all with little to no issues. The lynchburg public library really looooves when I oc there haha. I have yet to have any of the librarians utter a single word to me.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

OCed at the local Outback Steakhouse with no issues. The food was disappointing, but our server was a nice gal who did her best to make up for the kitchen.

nuc65

Activist Member
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Nuc:

Send me a PM with your e-mail addy and I'll e-mail you the "spreadsheet" of the OC cards I carry. You can print them yourself on cardstock from WallyWorld.

OR... you can send someone that gets them printed a SASE and they'll give you a pile of them.

Regards;

mike
I sent you a pm with my email.

Jero1987

imported post

jmelvin wrote:
OCed at the local Outback Steakhouse with no issues. The food was disappointing, but our server was a nice gal who did her best to make up for the kitchen.
I've never been to an Outback before, this just discourages me from going in the future. lol

See you guys tonight.

James

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

We've only been to this Outback one other time and the service was slow, but the food was fine. I've never been a fan of Outback, although I've never had an outright bad experience in all of the various times and places I've visited one. For my money however, there are certainly better places to get a steak and meal, especially around here. Benjamin's Cows and Crabs come to mind as a place I've never been disappointed and the steak is always excellent.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Had a wonderful time and it was good to put some faces with the names! I'm glad to have introduced some of you to the Neighbors Place, which has been one of my favorites for a couple years now.

Jero1987

imported post

OC'd yesterday to AAA, Wal-mart, Target, Sheetz, and heck most of town. Had quite a few good encounters, and was able to educate a few people. Oh yeah, Neighbors Place was good too. ;)

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Currently OCing at the local Olive Garden with no issues expected. The wife tells me she had the opportunity to share the good news of OC to two customers with CHPs today. One of them left a business card so I get the duty of following up with them later.

nuc65

Activist Member
imported post

I found a couple of pieces for sale... only used once.

moz-screenshot.png

nuc65

Activist Member
imported post

I sent in my VCDL application today. While it was tempting to give my CC to skidmark, I resisted the urge... I've heard that he has a habit of using it for dinner for everyone and other sundry items.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

nuc65 wrote:
I sent in my VCDL application today. While it was tempting to give my CC to skidmark, I resisted the urge... I've heard that he has a habit of using it for dinner for everyone and other sundry items.
:lol:

Yata hey

william

imported post

nuc65 wrote:
Same here I singed up online today and did in fact laugh to myself when paying with PayPal.

Jero1987

imported post

william wrote:
nuc65 wrote:
Same here I singed up online today and did in fact laugh to myself when paying with PayPal.
Just joined VCDL myself. It was a joy going through paypal. :celebrate