Thread: Questioned today about OC

Post imported post

Today I was at the local Less Of What Eagle Sold and was approached by an employee who has helped me in the past. I had noticed him a few months ago taking notice to my firearm but never mentioned anything. Tonight I was there doing some shopping CC today and he approached me and asked if I carried. I said I do and he mentioned that he to carried but always CCd. He asked about why I carry it in the open and what the deal was. I didn't have any pamphlets on me but i did inform him about the site. He seemed very interested and wrote the site down and mentioned he would check it out. Over all a very pleasant guy. I did go out to my truck where I had a pamphlet but when i went back in to give it to him he was busy with a customer and they were about to close so I was unable to give it to him. Hopefully he will make it over here.

Post imported post

what in the hell is a "less of what eagle sold"?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

L.O.W.E.S.

Post imported post

....Eagle Hardware and Garden was purchased by LOWES

Post imported post

malichite wrote:
    Today I was at the local Less Of What Eagle Sold and was approached by an employee who has helped me in the past. I had noticed him a few months ago taking notice to my firearm but never mentioned anything. Tonight I was there doing some shopping CC today and he approached me and asked if I carried. I said I do and he mentioned that he to carried but always CCd. He asked about why I carry it in the open and what the deal was. I didn't have any pamphlets on me but i did inform him about the site. He seemed very interested and wrote the site down and mentioned he would check it out. Over all a very pleasant guy. I did go out to my truck where I had a pamphlet but when i went back in to give it to him he was busy with a customer and they were about to close so I was unable to give it to him. Hopefully he will make it over here.

I've never heard that variant for Lowe's before but 100% true- much less of what Eagle sold! Eagle IMO was far, far better, especially when it came to having that one oddball part you needed for something.

Glad this experience was a good one- indeed, perhaps a new member of OCDO will appear as as result.