• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Questioned today about OC

malichite

imported post

Today I was at the local Less Of What Eagle Sold and was approached by an employee who has helped me in the past. I had noticed him a few months ago taking notice to my firearm but never mentioned anything. Tonight I was there doing some shopping CC today and he approached me and asked if I carried. I said I do and he mentioned that he to carried but always CCd. He asked about why I carry it in the open and what the deal was. I didn't have any pamphlets on me but i did inform him about the site. He seemed very interested and wrote the site down and mentioned he would check it out. Over all a very pleasant guy. I did go out to my truck where I had a pamphlet but when i went back in to give it to him he was busy with a customer and they were about to close so I was unable to give it to him. Hopefully he will make it over here.

Crashbox

imported post

malichite wrote:
Today I was at the local Less Of What Eagle Sold and was approached by an employee who has helped me in the past. I had noticed him a few months ago taking notice to my firearm but never mentioned anything. Tonight I was there doing some shopping CC today and he approached me and asked if I carried. I said I do and he mentioned that he to carried but always CCd. He asked about why I carry it in the open and what the deal was. I didn't have any pamphlets on me but i did inform him about the site. He seemed very interested and wrote the site down and mentioned he would check it out. Over all a very pleasant guy. I did go out to my truck where I had a pamphlet but when i went back in to give it to him he was busy with a customer and they were about to close so I was unable to give it to him. Hopefully he will make it over here.
I've never heard that variant for Lowe's before but 100% true- much less of what Eagle sold! Eagle IMO was far, far better, especially when it came to having that one oddball part you needed for something.

Glad this experience was a good one- indeed, perhaps a new member of OCDO will appear as as result.