• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Victory imminent in Alpena.

American Sheepdog

imported post

I think It's necessary to give cudos to a body of government who listens. I am very proud of my elected officials in this city. The media has been outstanding toward this issue. I have not heard one single derrogatory comment from either of them, or the public for that matter. No doubt there will be some anarchists revealing themselves from the wood pile, but the support far outweigs even the thought of opposition. I would encourage every OC'er to visit and spend their vacation dollars in a OC friendly city.

Thank you OC patriots for all the fine remarks and support. I would also like to let you know that I am now the Alpena County coordinator for the Linda Goldthorpe for Congress campaign. She, and her fine staff drove 5 1/2 hours to support my petition in council Monday. She was responsible for adding so many supporters to show up and attend. To her, the 2nd Amendment is non negotiable. We are working on the 1000 signatures to become ballot worthy, and expect the rest soon. I will be traveling around the State (first district) with her soon as a representative for her stance on 2nd Amendment freedoms. I will OC at every event. It is vital we restore open government. If you are in the first district, contact me to help us get the signatures submitted. Below is a link to Her campaign website and my contact info.
Long live the Republic!

989-354-8169
http://www.lindaforcongress.com/

FatboyCykes

imported post

American Sheepdog wrote:
I think It's necessary to give cudos to a body of government who listens. I am very proud of my elected officials in this city. The media has been outstanding toward this issue. I have not heard one single derrogatory comment from either of them, or the public for that matter. No doubt there will be some anarchists revealing themselves from the wood pile, but the support far outweigs even the thought of opposition. I would encourage every OC'er to visit and spend their vacation dollars in a OC friendly city.

Thank you OC patriots for all the fine remarks and support. I would also like to let you know that I am now the Alpena County coordinator for the Linda Goldthorpe for Congress campaign. She, and her fine staff drove 5 1/2 hours to support my petition in council Monday. She was responsible for adding so many supporters to show up and attend. To her, the 2nd Amendment is non negotiable. We are working on the 1000 signatures to become ballot worthy, and expect the rest soon. I will be traveling around the State (first district) with her soon as a representative for her stance on 2nd Amendment freedoms. I will OC at every event. It is vital we restore open government. If you are in the first district, contact me to help us get the signatures submitted. Below is a link to Her campaign website and my contact info.
Long live the Republic!

989-354-8169
http://www.lindaforcongress.com/
Good for you! Awesome to see others getting so involved :)