• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

White Chocolate Grill - 'The Sign'

Thoreau

imported post

Well, we WERE going to have a company dinner there for the holidays, however they have posted the gunbuster sign and make no apologies for it.

One more to add to the 'do not patronize' lists (I've already submitted it to the list maintained by The Wilderness.)

GWbiker

imported post

Fox & Hound Grill near Foothills Mall in Tucson posted gunbuster sign in early October. Up to that point I was a frequent customer who enjoyed free WiFi, good food, $2 draft beer and cute cheerful waitresses.

Since the gunbuster went up, I've not returned to F&H.

Notso

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It's frustrating, but the same thing happened when CCW was passed. It'll take awhile, but eventually most will come down.