Thread: Gotta love Shatner

Post imported post

Post imported post

Can't open your link..... but I think this is what your trying to show people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

We've all seen that clip over and over....and I still love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, I wish that series was still on...

Post imported post

Unfortunately if you did that in real life, you'd probably be tried of "excessive force."

But still is funny.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Great TV never gets old.

Post imported post

Funny, but awfully stupid.

Those leg shots would have in no way stopped the robber from firing.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Probebly wouldnt stop him, but the pain and suprise would have. As depicted in the clip.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Post imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
    Probebly wouldnt stop him, but the pain and suprise would have. As depicted in the clip.
    Being someone who was actually shot in the leg, who had even less warning than he would have, (for those who didn't read about it my CZ52 fell on the ground and shot me) I can say in all honesty I don't believe that at all.

Getting shot does not always cause such pain that it will stop a person. A stop would be more like an upper chest or head shot or 4. I got hit just below my knee joint in the thickest part of my tibia, and it caused very little pain. I'd call it 2 out of 10.

I've experimented with pepper spray, and I've been shocked by high voltage so many times I've long since lost count. In my experience, getting shot was the least painful of all of these things, and I definitely wasn't incapacitated beyond being able to shoot.

If someone was stupid enough not to want to take a life threatening assailants life, pepper spray and tasers would be infinitely more reliable than shooting for the legs, and least in my opinion and experience.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Yes, ideally, Shatner should have killed the POS street-punk trash because as we all know, said POS will be out of jail in no time and back out on the street robbing someone else. And possibly next time, he'll just shoot his victim right up front instead of engaging insmart-assed dialog first, in orderto avoid getting shot himself.

Taking criminals out at every opportunity is the best course, sowhen they present themselves personally to you -- and by their actions and words they clearly identify themselves as a POS criminal, no guessing or lengthy analysis necessary-- you also have the opportunity. Use it. I mean, it's not as though you have to go outlooking for them, they come to you. Curbside service -- doesn't get any better or more effficient than that.

So Shatnershot the POS3 times...I'm sure there wasquite a bit of pain as the criminal probably had done robberies before and wasn't having any adrenalin rush (which helps deal with pain in violent situations) as he seemd quite calm (not expecting turned-tables), butMOST of all, I think the POS was SURPRISED being shot...he did not AT ALL expect some "big-shot" rich white guy -- and therefore probably believed to be just another pansy wimpy apologetic anti-gun liberal -- to be armed. So when the "victim" pulled out a gun and shot said POS, it was surprise that was the mainfactorthat threw off the POS's plans into disarray as he had no expectation of that ever happening...so he had no Plan B. Then the pain comes into play.

Whatever, I am always sorry to read/hearwhen people do not kill their criminal attacker(s) but instead, only lightly wound them or just let them run off.

If someone were to try to rob/mugme, as soon as I see the gun/knife/bat/tire iron/stick/screwdriver/brick, I'd let them get into the kill zone -- so there is no doubt they are comingto do harm toME --pull MY gunand shoot.No questions asked, no warnings, nothing (and if no one else isaround, I'd go through the POS's pockets for any $$ as "reparations" (how appropriate is that whenthe POS is black) for being subjected tothe ordeal/trauma/pain-and-suffering ofan attempted assault/robbery event,to replace ammo he caused me to use onhim, or going out to dinner afterwards...all dependingon how much $$ the POS had on him, if any).

If everyone who was assaulted were to kill the assailant(s) -- i.e., take the heretofore hollow/meaningless "war on crime" BS slogan seriously, even if "the authorities" and big-talking politicians don'thave a clue aboutwhat thatSHOULD mean themselves -- prision populations would decline (no new prisons would need to be built) and new criminals would be cut short early in their sorry carreers before they go on to harm countless others; I can't see any downside to killing criminals.

Please help clean up America...even if it's only one POS criminal at a time.

Merry Christmas to all,

-- John D.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    bigdaddy1 wrote:
    Being someone who was actually shot in the leg, who had even less warning than he would have, (for those who didn't read about it my CZ52 fell on the ground and shot me) I can say in all honesty I don't believe that at all.

Getting shot does not always cause such pain that it will stop a person. A stop would be more like an upper chest or head shot or 4. I got hit just below my knee joint in the thickest part of my tibia, and it caused very little pain. I'd call it 2 out of 10.

I've experimented with pepper spray, and I've been shocked by high voltage so many times I've long since lost count. In my experience, getting shot was the least painful of all of these things, and I definitely wasn't incapacitated beyond being able to shoot.

If someone was stupid enough not to want to take a life threatening assailants life, pepper spray and tasers would be infinitely more reliable than shooting for the legs, and least in my opinion and experience.
    So true pain is sometimes behind the curve, I have been shot with nail guns countless times, often you dont even know something hit you at first. I have been gored by a garden rake once,same thing, have had countless number of stitches from gashes slashes etc.

So can attest that what you are saying is very true.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    bigdaddy1 wrote:

That explains a lot... :celebrate

Post imported post

Ha ha ha....:P

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Post imported post

I hadn't seen that one before. Thanks, I needed a good laugh today! Did you see the one by Plaxico Burress on gun safety?

Alan

Post imported post

after that guy gets out of prison , he will be walking with at least a cane, if not a walker...i doubt he will be robbing anyone else... but i agree Shatner should have placed to rounds center mass....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

That is funny as hell!

cloudcroft wrote:
    I'd go through the POS's pockets for any $$ as "reparations" (how appropriate is that when┬*the POS is black) for being subjected to┬*the ordeal/trauma/pain-and-suffering of┬*an attempted assault/robbery event,┬*to replace ammo he caused me to use on┬*him, or going out to dinner afterwards...all depending┬*on how much $$ the POS had on him, if any).┬*
    That's funny, rob the robber for reparations. I will point out that most of us black folk do not want or even feel entitled to any kind of reparations.

Post imported post

tekshogun wrote:
    That is funny as hell!

cloudcroft wrote:
    I'd go through the POS's pockets for any $$ as "reparations" (how appropriate is that whenthe POS is black) for being subjected tothe ordeal/trauma/pain-and-suffering ofan attempted assault/robbery event,to replace ammo he caused me to use onhim, or going out to dinner afterwards...all dependingon how much $$ the POS had on him, if any).
    That's funny, rob the robber for reparations. I will point out that most of us black folk do not want or even feel entitled to any kind of reparations.
    Same with most Native Americans....they just wish the government would live up to the treaties.