• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warren/Roseville Meet & Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a good place and day for the meet & eat?

• Yes - Good Place & Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Good Place & Bad Day

• No - Bad Place & Good Day

• No - Bad Place & Bad Day

• Total voters

mikestilly

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I will be there for sure. Have you contacted Coney to see if they will reserve tables in the same area for us. Im new to the site and organization and believe this will be a great opportunity to meet and learn from everyone. Also have several people on my bowling league who are interested in open carry and hopefully 5-6 of them will be coming as well. I won't know until Wednesday night.

I was waiting to get a more accurate number. I'm going to reserve a section for 20 people. Currently that should be enough. Normally they are pretty flexible last time we were there we just gabbed some tables and helped the waitresses put them together.

FatboyCykes

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I will be there for sure. Have you contacted Coney to see if they will reserve tables in the same area for us. Im new to the site and organization and believe this will be a great opportunity to meet and learn from everyone. Also have several people on my bowling league who are interested in open carry and hopefully 5-6 of them will be coming as well. I won't know until Wednesday night.

I was waiting to get a more accurate number. I'm going to reserve a section for 20 people. Currently that should be enough. Normally they are pretty flexible last time we were there we just gabbed some tables and helped the waitresses put them together.
Damn tricksey tableses.

super_squint

Treasurer, MOC, Inc. Oakland, Michigan, U
imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Can we have this added to the events thread. I will be there +1 and it looks like we have a few others as well.
I guess I am the +1? You know you're married to an MOC fanatic when you have to check the forums to see what you're doing in the next few weeks! ;)

Oh, PS - I am going to be there! Hooray for cheese fries!

PPS - I'm generaldet's wife, for all who are interested. I hope to catch up on all of these great topics soon!

FatboyCykes

imported post

super_squint wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
Can we have this added to the events thread. I will be there +1 and it looks like we have a few others as well.
I guess I am the +1? You know you're married to an MOC fanatic when you have to check the forums to see what you're doing in the next few weeks! ;)

Oh, PS - I am going to be there! Hooray for cheese fries!

PPS - I'm generaldet's wife, for all who are interested. I hope to catch up on all of these great topics soon!
Welcome Squintz :p

FatboyCykes

imported post

BUMP_Orelia.jpg

mel5051

imported post

Hi there!
I'm brand new, came in from DefensiveCarry.com when I noticed MICHIGAN posters! It was getting rather lonely over there.

I have a CPL but hoping not to get ostracized *grinning*

Got to watch my cholesterol but I figure plain Fries and a Pepsi will be okay for me to eat :)

Mel