Thread: Under 21 Blue Card

Post imported post

From what I've read I shouldn't have a problem registering the 1911 I'm acquiring. What I really want to know is, when I go to the police department to register it, do I need to have the previous owner with me (my dad) or can I go solo.

On another note, if he decided to keep it for awhile, would I have a problem transporting and shooting a borrowed firearm in Clark County?

I'm a new member but I've been following the boards closely for a few months. I'm definitely excited to get into handguns and OC'ing. Prior to this its been mostly long guns for me.

Thanks for all the info on this board.

-Miles

Post imported post

I don't know about being under 21. But back in January when my mom brought a gun from Kalifornia to give to me she didn't need to be present even though she was. Just make sure you don't go through the second set of doors with it. They get real upset. Make sure the weapon is clear before going in and there is small rotating window after the first set of doors.
    And I think it might need to be in your name when carrying. But let me state the standard I AM NOT A LAWYER.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

if I remember correctly it asks you on the app, but they dont ask and you can go alone. I registered mine when I was 19(bought it private party)

Post imported post

Cool, thanks for the info.