• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2009 MOC, Inc. Board Members - Election Results

FatboyCykes

imported post

Congratulations guys! I look forward to the next year and the next elections as well! Hopefully we'll have a lot more members and a lot more participation :(

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I would like to thank all the members that voted and to the two candidates for stepping up and wanting to defend the 2A and all our rights. I would like to thank the winner and will be contacting him soon.

I also want to encourage the opponent to continue to do the outstanding job you have been doing as one of our coordinators. We will all work together to reach our goals.

Thanks,

Brian Jeffs, President
MOC, Inc.

manicdevery

imported post

woot woot, Hopefully next time we will have more members and a higher percentage vote. i think either cantidate was a good choice so it was win-win either way. look forward to being a part of MOC the coming year.

Have fun and good luck John

Devery

FatboyCykes

imported post

Venator wrote:
I would like to thank all the members that voted and to the two candidates for stepping up and wanting to defend the 2A and all our rights. I would like to thank the winner and will be contacting him soon.

I also want to encourage the opponent to continue to do the outstanding job you have been doing as one of our coordinators. We will all work together to reach our goals.

Thanks,

Brian Jeffs, President
MOC, Inc.
Yes! This! Cabman has been awesome, keep up the great work sir!