• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tennesee see Treason charges against Obama

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

kasteer71 wrote:
Slightly off topic, but that's why it's the General Thread...

I read on Dec 1st that Tennesee GJ was hearing treason charges against Obama...

jpiercewrote:
[align=center][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]******************[/font][/align]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks![/font]

[align=center]******************[/align]....
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum1/1.html

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Slightly on topic;

So if Obama is charged with treason, would that necessarily preclude him from open carry? By the way how is that going down in Tenn. did the GJ finish up yet?:p

PointofView

imported post

kasteer71 wrote:

http://americangrandjury.org/obama-treason-charges-advance-in-tennessee-grand-jury

Anyone know if this is true? Or, if there are any updates since?
Wow some real NEO con crazy folk on this forum it seems. Treason? My you people are dumb. Please continue your education. If anyone in here supports treason charges for a president that has had no cause... wow..

I really wonder where you were at when the Bush Administration was pissing all over your civil rights.. You people honestly make me sick. Are you that alone that you have to blindly subscribe to obvious lies and crap spewed from the mouth of the political clownshoes? Sometimes I read crap like this and it makes me scared.. People who are too idiotic to formulate opinions on their own are voters just like me.

Oh and gun rights are not the only rights that are protected, so perhaps a broad view would benefit some of you. Especially people supporting threads about trying an elected official for baseless treason. When someone says something bad about guns.. watch out.. lets call the media names.. but when it lines up with your distaste for an elected leader, even if it is BS you condone it.

The president was elected. Deal with it. I could not, and never have liked Bush. I even joined the military under his watch because there is a bigger picture.

If you don't like an elected official, run for office, or vote them out. You go too far with your talk of revolution, blah blah blah.. Treason.. blah blah blah.. take our guns.. blah blah blah.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

PointofView wrote:
kasteer71 wrote:

http://americangrandjury.org/obama-treason-charges-advance-in-tennessee-grand-jury

Wow some real NEO con crazy folk on this forum it seems. Treason? My you people are dumb. Please continue your education. If anyone in here supports treason charges for a president that has had no cause... wow..

I really wonder where you were at when the Bush Administration was pissing all over your civil rights.. You people honestly make me sick. Are you that alone that you have to blindly subscribe to obvious lies and crap spewed from the mouth of the political clownshoes? Sometimes I read crap like this and it makes me scared.. People who are too idiotic to formulate opinions on their own are voters just like me.

Oh and gun rights are not the only rights that are protected, so perhaps a broad view would benefit some of you. Especially people supporting threads about trying an elected official for baseless treason. When someone says something bad about guns.. watch out.. lets call the media names.. but when it lines up with your distaste for an elected leader, even if it is BS you condone it.

The president was elected. Deal with it. I could not, and never have liked Bush. I even joined the military under his watch because there is a bigger picture.

If you don't like an elected official, run for office, or vote them out. You go too far with your talk of revolution, blah blah blah.. Treason.. blah blah blah.. take our guns.. blah blah blah.
Plenty of presidents and politicians in general should be tried for treason, not necessarily for what they did while in their highest level of elected office.

Unfortunately for law-abiding citizens, being a politician in the U.S. makes you practically immune from prosecution (for waging a cold legislative war against law-abiding citizens on behalf of criminals).

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PointofView wrote:
kasteer71 wrote:

It's ok everyone, relax. he's just a Govt brainwashed liberal...go figure.

Thank you for your service, Happy Holidays.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

PointofView wrote:
...SNIP
I really wonder where you were at when the Bush Administration was pissing all over your civil rights.. You people honestly make me sick.  Are you that alone that you have to blindly subscribe to obvious lies and crap spewed from the mouth of the political clownshoes?  Sometimes I read crap like this and it makes me scared.. People who are too idiotic to formulate opinions on their own are voters just like me. 

SNIP...

Same place you were when they were teaching grammar and sentence structure.

PointofView

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
PointofView wrote:
kasteer71 wrote:

It's ok everyone, relax. he's just a Govt brainwashed liberal...go figure.

Thank you for your service, Happy Holidays.
Brainwashed no. But such a party biased on these forums has no bearing on 2A. The surveys that have gone out .. have reflected that across party lines 2A rights are not obviously supported by either party.

President Bush has a horrible record on 2A rights, but that is not brought up.
He implemented the Patriot Act which wiped his ass with the Constitution and nobody was crying foul. President Obama has not committed a single act warranting talk of treason.

I am not government brainwashed I just know a crime when I see one. Sole Sourcing Defense contracts to your former employer. crime. Having a different opinion and utilizing legal means to enact them, not a crime.

Also to the above post, please clarify under what act of treason warrants treason charges?

You are insane. Go put on your tin foil hat, meet with your militia, and please read some books.

This system of government allows for multiple opinions to coexist but you seem to think that Democrats are the end all, or liberals are evil.

Liberals shut down the patriot act's limitless power. Liberal thinking has changed this country in a positive way on many, many occasions throughout history. You demonize them. I am liberal, hate unions, believe in 2A rights. I also understand at the time the 2A rights were established raids were happening on the frontier. Perhaps this is why it is legal to bear arms? Perhaps the intent of the Constitution has changed. Perhaps it is a living document and it has evolved. Perhaps what the founding fathers intent was vs what works best today are not always the same thing.

I do know that a system is in place to file your support behind a candidate who you feel represents your beliefs. This is currently President Obama. Write your congressmen but it is simply sad to cry treason because you disagree. That is not how our system works. Navigate the system as an American not an uneducated knee jerk NEOcon.

You need a civics lesson if you think it is okay to shout treason for no obvious reason about the current president. People wanted change and empowered Hitler, so be careful what you wish for.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Charges of Treason against a President that hasn't done anything wrong?

I do wonder where the people are coming from when they accuse Obama of doing something wrong. Where is your proof? It shouldn't matter if you are conservative, liberal, democrat or republican... If you support such blatant calls for charges of treason or impeachment, then to me, you also support being harrassed by police anywhere anytime for any reason and brought up on boguscharges. I'd like to see how much money you'd spend to protect your legal rights against someone else's word. Obama is no more guilty of a crime than anyone else that has done nothing wrong. Due process has been done over and over in the case of President Obama. We're talking about the Commander in Chief of the United States of America. Not just anyone can waltz in to this position without the most extreme scrutiny thatany human being ever has or ever will (at least for a long time) receive perhaps besides Pope, but I don't care about the Pope and pay them little attention. I couldn't stand Bush as President but I did not call for his impeachment. I am still pissed off at his administration for the WMD's fiasco in Iraq, but I still did not call for his impeachment. There are/were circumstances involved that much of the world has yet to fully learn or understand.