• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

USA CIVILIAN FEDERAL POLICE FORCE FOR USE IN THE USA

KansasMustang

imported post

I am certain that the "Anointed One" made reference to this sort of force when he stated during the campaign (of course he's never quit campaigning) that there was going to be a 750,000 person force as well funded and trained as the Armed Forces for securing our country?? Did anyone else hear that or am I the only one?
Can anyone else say Brownshirts?? I knew that you could. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood,,,
Keep your powder dry!

Alexcabbie

imported post

A little experiment in this direction is fixing to be carried out by a government agency, and soon; and no I am not kidding. The EPA as you may know just declared its intent to make war on carbon dioxide, and it was announced yesterday that they would begin "aggressive regulatory enforcement" tout le suite.

The fanatical b:cuss:tch who heads that agency is completely off her damned rocker. It is no longer a question of if government intervention will push us to Concord Bridge II but - unless this madwoman is stopped - when. The draconian cuts in CO2 emissions she envisions will require government monitoring of everything you do that produces CO2 short of - for now - breathing; which means pretty much evrything you do, period. People in trnsportation (like me) could be required toobtain special "emissions permits", even get our vehicles replaced entirely, etc;and face fines if we do more driving than the government thinks is permissible. Hot showers could be outlawed (yes, these nuts advocate cold showers. Personally I think the nuts need a cold shower, a nice long one in a strait jacket) and rationing of fuel could be in the cards for ordinary folks. And it is not likely that people would sit still for Federal shower monitors unless the police power of the State forced them to.

This is the attack on the Second Amendment: since it is political suicide to launch an all-out frontal assault, one way is to gradually destroy all the OTHER liberties the 2A was designed to defend, and leave the Minuteman as pitiful and ridiculous as a Japanese soldier holed up on an island after his war has been lost.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
A little experiment in this direction is fixing to be carried out by a government agency, and soon; and no I am not kidding. The EPA as you may know just declared its intent to make war on carbon dioxide, and it was announced yesterday that they would begin "aggressive regulatory enforcement" tout le suite.

The fanatical b:cuss:tch who heads that agency is completely off her damned rocker. It is no longer a question of if government intervention will push us to Concord Bridge II but - unless this madwoman is stopped - when. The draconian cuts in CO2 emissions she envisions will require government monitoring of everything you do that produces CO2 short of - for now - breathing; which means pretty much evrything you do, period. People in trnsportation (like me) could be required toobtain special "emissions permits", even get our vehicles replaced entirely, etc;and face fines if we do more driving than the government thinks is permissible. Hot showers could be outlawed (yes, these nuts advocate cold showers. Personally I think the nuts need a cold shower, a nice long one in a strait jacket) and rationing of fuel could be in the cards for ordinary folks. And it is not likely that people would sit still for Federal shower monitors unless the police power of the State forced them to.

This is the attack on the Second Amendment: since it is political suicide to launch an all-out frontal assault, one way is to gradually destroy all the OTHER liberties the 2A was designed to defend, and leave the Minuteman as pitiful and ridiculous as a Japanese soldier holed up on an island after his war has been lost.
For years I have written that most of the "laws" and "restrictions which affect you on a daily basis are through the concept of "acts and agency". Our beloved EPA has once again proved this to be true in just the past week.

The thing is, states do not have to adhere to this. All they need do is simply refuse to abide by any sort of requirements by the EPA. What's the federal government going to do if half of the states tell them basically to put it where the sun doesn't shine?

If the Founding Fathers were alive and saw all of this unfolding, we never would have gotten anywhere near this far towards the abyss. They would have stopped this monster just like they did in 1775.

Interestingly, the spark which ignited the American Revolution was... Gun control. One wonders if history could repeat itself.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Good points, Southernboy. However what the Feds do in cases where resistance is likely is threaten to withhold Federal funding for politicallly popular State programs (highways, etc.). This is to extortion what taxes are to robbery. And of course there is the usual rathole of the "Interstate Commerce" and General Welfare clauses which are viewed as "loopholes" in the Constitution by the Feds. (LOOPHOLES IN THE CONSTITUTION??:what:)

In the same vein there is an effort being mounted by some DemonRat backbencher to eliminate the "navigable" part of "navigable waterways" in Federal law so as to give the Government control over every single drop of water in the country. Proverbs says there are three things that are never satisfied but always want more: the Fire, the Grave, and the Barren Womb. Solomon evidently never got to Washington DC.

Dealing with these vermin is like playing 3 dimensional chess in a mirror with the Devil. God help us.

SouthernBoy

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Good points, Southernboy. However what the Feds do in cases where resistance is likely is threaten to withhold Federal funding for politicallly popular State programs (highways, etc.). This is to extortion what taxes are to robbery. And of course there is the usual rathole of the "Interstate Commerce" and General Welfare clauses which are viewed as "loopholes" in the Constitution by the Feds. (LOOPHOLES IN THE CONSTITUTION??:what:)

In the same vein there is an effort being mounted by some DemonRat backbencher to eliminate the "navigable" part of "navigable waterways" in Federal law so as to give the Government control over every single drop of water in the country. Proverbs says there are three things that are never satisfied but always want more: the Fire, the Grave, and the Barren Womb. Solomon evidently never got to Washington DC.

Dealing with these vermin is like playing 3 dimensional chess in a mirror with the Devil. God help us.
You're correct in all of this, especially the bolded part. It would take a serious thrust from several very important angles in order to put the federal government back in their place. Unfortunately, we are highly unlikely to see this done peacefully in our lifetime.

We certainly do have the right through our states and the people to ignore all illegal and treasonous laws/acts/restrictions foisted by and continue through the federal government. The Founders saw fit to make sure the ultimate power resides where it belongs. However, many generations of the feds creating a "welfare" mentality where the people's allegiance and obligations have been turned to Washington instead of to their states and themselves has created a situation where the majority of Americans no longer really support the spirit and meaning of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. Their (the feds) great work having been accomplished, now leaves them free reign to do as they please without worry of anything more than talk show hosts and some indignation.

The America which once was, died a long time ago and was replaced with a template which, though calling itself America, never once resembled her.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
I am certain that the "Anointed One" made reference to this sort of force when he stated during the campaign (of course he's never quit campaigning) that there was going to be a 750,000 person force as well funded and trained as the Armed Forces for securing our country?? Did anyone else hear that or am I the only one?
Can anyone else say Brownshirts?? I knew that you could. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood,,,
Keep your powder dry!
I heard it too, and I'm still dumbfounded by the blindness of the voters who elected this Idiocracy.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Southernboy, may I direct you to my blog? (and be careful, the salient entry contains profanity including the F-S-and even C-words. You might find it amusing, and I guarantee you will find it accurate. Basiclally it is what I have to say about this and some other stufff tht John would not allow here. (Comment may be made by clicking on the "Comments: (0)" at the bottom of any post:

http://wwwdailypoop.blogspot.com

Give it a read and leave your thoughts. Thanks.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

protias

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
McX wrote:
So I understand this right, the government is going to empower common citizens, to ride roughshod over common citizens?!

And this is different how?
Sure sounded police in Half-Life 2.

Tomahawk

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
McX wrote:
So I understand this right, the government is going to empower common citizens, to ride roughshod over common citizens?!

And this is different how?
Hey Tomahawk, do you have any idea what this was all about? Also, when it took place?
It was at the G20 summit in Pittsburgh a few months ago. The Pittsburgh PD brought in reinforcements from other cities for riot control. So since there was no real rioters to attack, looks like they just roamed around the city randomly closing streets and attacking bystanders as "rioters". The clowns on the bikes with the pepper spray were apparently Chicogo PD. As far as I know, it was the first time that nifty new sound weapon made for the US military got to be tried out on American citizens.

SouthernBoy

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Southernboy, may I direct you to my blog? (and be careful, the salient entry contains profanity including the F-S-and even C-words. You might find it amusing, and I guarantee you will find it accurate. Basiclally it is what I have to say about this and some other stufff tht John would not allow here. (Comment may be made by clicking on the "Comments: (0)" at the bottom of any post:

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
I read it all and have no argument with your stance on things current and political. I did find one small error in your most recent posting, but not a problem in the scheme of things.

How about the recent government decision to regulate and have domain over all waters within the U.S. (I need to do some more reading about this one - not up to date on it, frankly).

Something I have written about for years and have preached to friends and family is this. Most of the things that affect you on a day-to-day basis are the result of "acts and agency" more than bills passed into law by our elected officials. The recent and horrendous moves by the EPA are proof of this. This is why I really love to hear about states passing laws and taking the position that they will no longer abide by directions from the federal government when their citizens' liberties are at risk. I would love to see the Enumerated bill become law but I see that as the ultimate proof of how far our employees (elected officials) have strayed from their oath of office and their requirement to carry out the dictates of the Constitution.

MI-copperhead

Anti-urban, Bible thumping, Tekonsha, Michigan, US
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:

It was at the G20 summit in Pittsburgh a few months ago. The Pittsburgh PD brought in reinforcements from other cities for riot control. So since there was no real rioters to attack, looks like they just roamed around the city randomly closing streets and attacking bystanders as "rioters". The clowns on the bikes with the pepper spray were apparently Chicogo PD. As far as I know, it was the first time that nifty new sound weapon made for the US military got to be tried out on American citizens.

I found that video very disturbing, in that there were no protesters, just students and other citizens trying to go about their nightly business/pursuits. If I was a resident of Pittsburg, I would be outraged that my tax dollars supported such un-constitional behavior.

I believe I will speed up my efforts to join one of our state militia units, I just hope I'm not too out of shape.

Alexcabbie

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
I read it all and have no argument with your stance on things current and political. I did find one small error in your most recent posting, but not a problem in the scheme of things.

How about the recent government decision to regulate and have domain over all waters within the U.S. (I need to do some more reading about this one - not up to date on it, frankly).

Something I have written about for years and have preached to friends and family is this. Most of the things that affect you on a day-to-day basis are the result of "acts and agency" more than bills passed into law by our elected officials. The recent and horrendous moves by the EPA are proof of this. This is why I really love to hear about states passing laws and taking the position that they will no longer abide by directions from the federal government when their citizens' liberties are at risk. I would love to see the Enumerated bill become law but I see that as the ultimate proof of how far our employees (elected officials) have strayed from their oath of office and their requirement to carry out the dictates of the Constitution.
That water regulation thing is a bill being peddled by some DemonRat backbencher that essentially would strip out "navigable" and leave "waters". The guy pushing it is an inconsequential dweeb and I doubt it will get anywhere (but tht dosn't mean it won't). Right now it is a fart in a hurricane. But it still stinks.

SouthernBoy

imported post

MI-copperhead wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

I found that video very disturbing, in that there were no protesters, just students and other citizens trying to go about their nightly business/pursuits. If I was a resident of Pittsburg, I would be outraged that my tax dollars supported such un-constitional behavior.

I believe I will speed up my efforts to join one of our state militia units, I just hope I'm not too out of shape.
It was disturbing, wasn't it. Very much so, in fact. It's easy to see how a similar incident, where if the citizens were fully and heavily armed for their own protection as is their right, could quickly get out of hand by such a stupid move on the part of the police. And they'd have no one to blame but themselves.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Things aren't always as they seem. It is pretty easy to stage-manage a confrontation if everyone is in on the game, and although the producers of these vids SAY there were no riotors behing the cameras that doesn't mean there were no rioters.

But what i saw was not the basic nuts-and-bolts riot control and dispersal I was trained in in USAF. The basic theory was to drive a flying wedge to split the crowd in two and drive them down opposite exiting streets, where smaller wedges would then drive them down opposite streets etc in theory cutting the crowd remnant in half evry time some went right and some went left Just riding up and seasoning some random civilian with cap-stun?

Something tellls me the camera guys orchestrated this confrontation and kept the cmeras off the provokers. All I have tio go on is the vid, but it is a fact that vndalism was rampant that night.

Also, anyone with any common sense would not, seeing phalanx of armored police walking directly toward them, hang around fer long anyway. It is quite possible that these twocamera guys were members of some crackpot leftist faction and did something to deliberately provoke the cops. It is a common tactic.

SouthernBoy

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Things aren't always as they seem. It is pretty easy to stage-manage a confrontation if everyone is in on the game, and although the producers of these vids SAY there were no riotors behing the cameras that doesn't mean there were no rioters.

But what i saw was not the basic nuts-and-bolts riot control and dispersal I was trained in in USAF. The basic theory was to drive a flying wedge to split the crowd in two and drive them down opposite exiting streets, where smaller wedges would then drive them down opposite streets etc in theory cutting the crowd remnant in half evry time some went right and some went left Just riding up and seasoning some random civilian with cap-stun?

Something tellls me the camera guys orchestrated this confrontation and kept the cmeras off the provokers. All I have tio go on is the vid, but it is a fact that vndalism was rampant that night.

Also, anyone with any common sense would not, seeing phalanx of armored police walking directly toward them, hang around fer long anyway. It is quite possible that these twocamera guys were members of some crackpot leftist faction and did something to deliberately provoke the cops. It is a common tactic.
True. This was very common during the so-called civil rights days.

Tomahawk

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Also, anyone with any common sense would not, seeing phalanx of armored police walking directly toward them, hang around fer long anyway.
Why? If they're not provoking the Brave Officers, what do they have to fear?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
Also, anyone with any common sense would not, seeing phalanx of armored police walking directly toward them, hang around fer long anyway.
Why? If they're not provoking the Brave Officers, what do they have to fear?
Pack mentality?