• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

USA CIVILIAN FEDERAL POLICE FORCE FOR USE IN THE USA

riverrat10k

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
That water regulation thing is a bill being peddled by some DemonRat backbencher that essentially would strip out "navigable" and leave "waters". The guy pushing it is an inconsequential dweeb and I doubt it will get anywhere (but tht dosn't mean it won't). Right now it is a fart in a hurricane. But it still stinks.

don't be so sure alexcabbie. I work in environmental permiting and the US Army Corps of Engineers tries to regulate our stormwater all the way to the downspout. We used to delineate "wetlands" per their manual, but now also have to make sure we identify "Waters of the US". Apparently, any channelization at all, even if dry 360 days a year, is WOTUS, and subject to regulation.

You think gun laws are nutty and inconsistent, you should see the environmental/engineering stuff. Sheesh.

bohdi

imported post

UtahJarhead wrote:
Ok, let's look at the standpoint of "we only have the view of the videographers here" Yes, that's correct. With that many police out and on the streets in such a large number, there *HAS* to be someone videotaping for their liability purposes, I would think. Why wasn't there a rebuttal video or rebuttal from the police in question? "No, there were citizens throwing bottles at us. They were also armed with knives." We don't see that. We see no proof to the contrary to what the video purports to show.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law... unless the cops want to toss out the judge, jury, and lawyers. "You have the right to do what I say."

Well if you only have one guy out there doing video......and he isn't on your team........if your city doesn't have a video surveillance system (most dont)..if there isn't a dash cam running......what are the chances he's going to capture the other half of the story? That's one of the sticky issues with audio and video. If you don't have a continuously running stream with no interruptions, it's very difficult to get the whole context of what is going on.

Having said that, I haven't watched the video. Maybe the dude just "whipped it out" and turned it on for no reason other than a gut feeling or that it might make great YouTube ratings....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh yes, they'll push us to Concord II.... Sure....

Talk talk talk. I'm so sick of reading how 'oh baby, if they cross THIS line, it's so on!' But then the speaker just draws another line.... And that one gets crossed, and so on......

There are no patriots left in this nation, if there were, they would have fired before I was born. We're way past that point.

Tomahawk

imported post

ixtow wrote:

Talk talk talk. I'm so sick of reading how 'oh baby, if they cross THIS line, it's so on!' But then the speaker just draws another line.... And that one gets crossed, and so on......

There are no patriots left in this nation, if there were, they would have fired before I was born. We're way past that point.
Well, okay, then. You first.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Well, okay, then. You first.
You'll be right behind me, I'm sure....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The Donkey wrote:
Camels have strong backs, and we don't seem to be carrying much straw.
Speak for yourself! I am not a beast of burden. Nor do I consider the volume of straw I am buried beneath to be minor.

The Donkey

imported post

ixtow wrote:
The Donkey wrote:
Speak for yourself! I am not a beast of burden. Nor do I consider the volume of straw I am buried beneath to be minor.
Good point: perhaps some camels have stronger backs than others....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The Donkey wrote:
ixtow wrote:
The Donkey wrote:
Good point: perhaps some camels have stronger backs than others....
Perhaps I'm not a camel, and perhaps some carry more than others.

Why must you make insulting presumptions at all turns... Oh, you're an ass, that's right... You like it that way.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

The Donkey wrote:
...come on even as a raging liberal you can see the straws, have been coming almost since our founding, and these last few decades they have been dropping bails.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

the fact still remains that, aside from he who dons the name, we are not beasts of burden, and even one straw is one too many.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I agree....but we have been treated and viewed as beasts of burden, when is tax free day? Almost half way through the year, it is like slave labor in many ways. And it is growing more and more.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow wrote:
Talk talk talk.  I'm so sick of reading how 'oh baby, if they cross THIS line, it's so on!'  But then the speaker just draws another line....  And that one gets crossed, and so on......

There are no patriots left in this nation, if there were, they would have fired before I was born.  We're way past that point.

Bwaaahahaha! It's called the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and it applies to human beings as well.

As for no patriots being left and firing before you were born... well, I am sure there are patriots in this country, they're all over. There just is no cause to be shooting at our own countrymen whether they may be politician, police, or any other citizen.

zack991

imported post

tekshogun wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Bwaaahahaha! It's called the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and it applies to human beings as well.

As for no patriots being left and firing before you were born... well, I am sure there are patriots in this country, they're all over. There just is no cause to be shooting at our own countrymen whether they may be politician, police, or any other citizen.

Personal I feel almost every congressman and women to include many other government officials could be charge with and convicted with impeachment. Should they all be killed for it, NO. I do think they need to go to prison for life and loose all benefits they received while in power. or lose citizenship and be kick out of the U.S. Anyone who feels there has not be an act deserving of impeachment with the fools in DC and elsewhere need to wake up. Yet the Buddie Buddie system has protected those in the past, I have zero faith in our elected officials to do the right thing in the first place. Those that could and would do the right thing are so outnumber by the corrupt it is not in our favor.

Bill Clintion, was impeached by the House on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges,perjury, obstruction of justice, and malfeasance in office. The trial proceedings were largely partisan, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 55 senators voted not guilty, and 45 voted guilty on the perjury charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of obstruction, with 50 votes cast as not guilty, and 50 votes as guilty.It was only the second impeachment of a President in American history, following the impeachment of Andrew Johnson in 1868.

SECTION 4. The president, vice–president and all civil officers
of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment
for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes
and misdemeanors

Look around people and you can easy see people who are overqualified for this charge. Take health-care in how they are bribing one another for votes. That is one of the latest things in the news. If they truly did their jobs and took their oath to heart. We would not have so much corruption as it is, that and most Americans are too stupid or purposely ignorant and allow it to continue. I do not think our founding farther thought Americans would be so stupid and allow a congress tobecome so corrupt as it has today.