• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For those not fans of the BATF

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Constitutionalist wrote:

"They?"

Are you generalizing to all ATF agents from what this goofball agent did, C'st?

If so, why?

Houston ATF agent arrested in Louisiana
by Brad Woodard / 11 News

Posted on December 9, 2009 at 5:36 PM

METAIRIE, Louisiana -- An ATF agent from Houston found himself on the other side of the law recently during a trip to Metairie, Louisiana.

Russell Vanderwerf, 44, is head of the regulatory arm that inspects license holders for the Houston ATF.

He was arrested in Metairie earlier this month and charged with simple criminal damage for allegedly damaging a fire alarm and other property inside his room at the Residence Inn hotel.

According to the arrest report, a deputy for the Metairie Sheriff’s Department noticed the bedroom door had been removed and replaced with a piece of plywood. The report said the plywood had a circular hole cut in the middle, wrapped in gray duct tape.

"It appeared to be used in some sort of sex act," the report said.

The deputy also found a child’s sock and Elmo toy.

The report said the hotel manager had received an anonymous call from someone who said numerous young men had been entering and exiting the room and that the caller could hear "sex noises" coming from the room.

Vanderwerf told deputies he disabled the fire alarms because they kept going off. He also admitted that he put the plywood on the door, but didn't explain why, the report said.

The Houston ATF office had no comment and referred all calls to the Washington headquarters.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha !!!!!!! Thats so sick..... So that's what "They" do in that van when on sting ops... the next time you get cuffed by them Rainbow people jack booted thugs, they might perform certain acts upon your body. Ukkkkky..:uhoh:

opusd2

imported post

And fricken Elmo was involved! I knew he was no good the moment they introduced him on Sesame Street! And I bet the strumpet Prairie Dawn was around too, probably out to buy more duct tape...