• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class - Arlington, Va./ Crystal City

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

[align=center]Proactive Shooters, LLC
Firearms Safety Training & Instruction
Richmond, Va.
is proud to announce a special class....

The Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class!

Class Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010 from 10am - 4pm

Class Location: The Hyatt Regency Hotel - Crystal City, located at 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Va. 22202
[/align]

[align=center]

Seating is limited to 50 for this class.

A Utah non-resident concealed firearm permit is one of the most widely recognized carry permits in the United States. This 6 hour class meets the Utah requirement to apply for this highly sought after permit. This class is classroom lecture only and there is no shooting requirement or range time required to obtain this permit. The only way to apply for the Utah permit is by taking this class, taught by a Utah certified instructor. Utah does not accept any other form of training towards applying for the permit.

The cost of the class is $85.00. A student manual will be provided. Proactive Shooters will also supply the necessary fingerprint card (prints must be obtained elsewhere).

You must register and pay in advance to reserve a seat in this class. Registration can be conducted online by visiting our website link -

Register for Utah class - Arlington, Va. 1/16/2010

You may also visit our website at http://www.ProactiveShooters.com to register there.

When you complete this online registration form, click "SUBMIT". You will then be redirected to a payment screen where you may pay with a credit/debit card. Credit card payments are processed through Paypal. You may use your Paypal account or simply choose the option to make a one time credit card payment without signing into Paypal.

If you wish to pay in another manner, you must mail check or money order for $85.00 to:

Proactive Shooters
9702 Gayton Road, Suite 185
Richmond, Va. 23238

As of right now, we are going to use January 10, 2010 as a tentative cut off date for registrations and payments. All payments must be received by this date.

If you have any questions, you may email us at info@proactiveshooters.com or call 804-307-8315
[/align]

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Fixed that for you. :)

ProShooter wrote:
Whoops, meant to type Arlington in the title, not Alexandria....that's what happens when you havent had your morning coffee yet.

:)

W.E.G.

imported post

I already have a Virginia in-state-resident permit.

Which states will I add to my repertoire if I have a Utah permit?

ProShooter

imported post

Georgia, Alabama, Wyoming, Wasington State and Minnesota....plus the fact that Utah is very good about forming future agreements with other states.

I just used my Utah permit the other day driving home from Georgia. Its a nice added benefit to have as many states as you can get.

IamMick

imported post

All signed up for this Sunday in Richmond, filled out the form and got it notarized so ready to rock and roll. Thanks pro for putting this out.

Mick

bealaskan

imported post

To All:

I Highly recommend the class for all those who are interested. I attended Jim's class last weekend in Richmond. Anybody can teach a class but what makes Jim's class different, is his ability to connect with the students, through his real life experiences.

ProShooter

imported post

bealaskan wrote:
To All:

I Highly recommend the class for all those who are interested. I attended Jim's class last weekend in Richmond. Anybody can teach a class but what makes Jim's class different, is his ability to connect with the students, through his real life experiences.
Thank you bealaskan! That is very nice of you to say. I'm glad that you enjoyed the class!