• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA Range

hunter45

imported post

The last time I was there when there was a line was probably back around June. I've only been about five times since then, but I haven't had to wait any of those times.

10mm

imported post

Wont be too bad. I never wait more than 30 min. on the busiest days. I'll be there Saturday at noon or 1 with a student or two myself.

Dreamer

imported post

I'm actually planning to take a friend from Fairfax to the NRA range this Wednesday. Hopefully everyone will be home preparing for the holidays and we can walk right in...

Reports to follow...

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Regular_Joe wrote:
Does the NRA range offer guns to rent? Do they sell ammo/targets?
Silver Eagle rents guns, costs about the same and has 3 ranges. $25.00 per lane for an hour or $35/month for unlimited shooting. Tell them Ed sent ya (and they charge ya double!)