Thread: Massacre follow-up: The Extended Family from Hell

Post imported post

Followup to a massacre:

The extended family from Hell

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m12d10-The-extended-family-from-Hell

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/yauzck7

You guys figure it out. What makes such people tick?

Banned

Post imported post

What's the point of making a thousand posts just linking to an article on a blog? Post it here for those who don't give a rat's about your ad hits.

Post imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
    What's the point of making a thousand posts just linking to an article on a blog? Post it here for those who don't give a rat's about your ad hits.
    Well, Mr. Warmth, here's why

A: Copyright

B: Both John Pierce and Mike Stollenwerk, who own this list, are also Gun Rights Examiners, and they understand why I do this even if you don't.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
    +1

Blog-flogging is spam redux and for similar reasons.

Banned

Post imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
    Armond Reese wrote:

B: Both John Pierce and Mike Stollenwerk, who own this list, are also Gun Rights Examiners, and they understand why I do this even if you don't.

Ohh, so you're a self-important, name-dropping, spam-tastic autofellator.

Gotcha.

Post imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
    Dave Workman wrote:
    Armond Reese wrote:

Gotcha.
    The only thing you've got is internet halitosis.

Seems to me you are the self-important one here. If you don't care to read something, then don't.

See how easy that is?

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

The extended Family from hell - Seattle Washington Examiner - Dave Workman

It would be conveniently tidy for the story of last month’s Parkland police massacre to begin and end with recently-departed cop killer Maurice Clemmons; tidy for social apologists who never seem to run out of excuses for people like Clemmons, and tidy for people left in his wake.
    This is not a tidy world. If it were, Clemmons would still be in an Arkansas prison and the four police officers he gunned down would be looking forward to the holidays with their families.
    Clemmons, it is now evident, represents the tip of an iceberg that encompasses several relatives and some close friends; a group of individuals who – in the aftermath of the Nov. 29 murders – treated and helped hide the gunman while lying to police in the process, according to court documents detailing their alleged activities. Some are calling this bunch the “Clemmons Seven,” but a more accurate description might be “The extended family from Hell.”

<Continued at the link above>
    Now see isn't that easier than fighting.

HAWKFLYER: Your intention was honorable but Dave does have a point. Examiner pays their contributors by the page view and posting the entire article here deprives Dave of that.
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
    Dave Workman wrote:
    Armond Reese wrote:

Gotcha.
    QFT
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Armond,

That was uncalled for and will not be tolerated!

John

Armond Reese wrote:

Post imported post

Armond,

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! Final warning!

John

Armond Reese wrote:
    Dave Workman wrote:
    Armond Reese wrote:

Gotcha.

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

jpierce wrote:

HAWKFLYER:* Your intention was honorable but Dave does have a point.* Examiner pays their contributors by the page view and posting the entire article here deprives Dave of that.
    No problem John. It just seemed to me that we have enough flaming here without fighting over something that could have been settled with a short explanation when the question was raised. hank you for understanding what I was trying to accomplish.

Regards
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

AR was a copy of Il_Duce anyhow. Glad to see he's been banned, not that I think it'll make any difference.

Post imported post

Meanwhile, back to the case at hand, it appears that the Pierce County prosecutor is not preparing to arrest anyone else in this caper, and since one of the people now in lock-up is there on a fugitive warrant out of Arkanasas, he is definitely not going to see free air for a long time.

I'm checking on the source of the guns that Clemmons evidently left at the scene of the shooting.