• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Massacre follow-up: The Extended Family from Hell

Armond Reese

Banned
imported post

What's the point of making a thousand posts just linking to an article on a blog? Post it here for those who don't give a rat's about your ad hits.

Dave Workman

imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
What's the point of making a thousand posts just linking to an article on a blog? Post it here for those who don't give a rat's about your ad hits.

Well, Mr. Warmth, here's why

A: Copyright

B: Both John Pierce and Mike Stollenwerk, who own this list, are also Gun Rights Examiners, and they understand why I do this even if you don't.

Armond Reese

Banned
imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
Armond Reese wrote:

B: Both John Pierce and Mike Stollenwerk, who own this list, are also Gun Rights Examiners, and they understand why I do this even if you don't.
Ohh, so you're a self-important, name-dropping, spam-tastic autofellator.

Gotcha.

Dave Workman

imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Armond Reese wrote:

Gotcha.

The only thing you've got is internet halitosis.

Seems to me you are the self-important one here. If you don't care to read something, then don't.

See how easy that is?

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The extended Family from hell - Seattle Washington Examiner - Dave Workman

It would be conveniently tidy for the story of last month’s Parkland police massacre to begin and end with recently-departed cop killer Maurice Clemmons; tidy for social apologists who never seem to run out of excuses for people like Clemmons, and tidy for people left in his wake.
This is not a tidy world. If it were, Clemmons would still be in an Arkansas prison and the four police officers he gunned down would be looking forward to the holidays with their families.
Clemmons, it is now evident, represents the tip of an iceberg that encompasses several relatives and some close friends; a group of individuals who – in the aftermath of the Nov. 29 murders – treated and helped hide the gunman while lying to police in the process, according to court documents detailing their alleged activities. Some are calling this bunch the “Clemmons Seven,” but a more accurate description might be “The extended family from Hell.”

<Continued at the link above>
Now see isn't that easier than fighting.

HAWKFLYER: Your intention was honorable but Dave does have a point. Examiner pays their contributors by the page view and posting the entire article here deprives Dave of that.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Armond Reese wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Armond Reese wrote:

Gotcha.
QFT

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Armond,

That was uncalled for and will not be tolerated!

John

Armond Reese wrote:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Armond,

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! Final warning!

John

Armond Reese wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Armond Reese wrote:

Gotcha.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jpierce wrote:
HAWKFLYER:  Your intention was honorable but Dave does have a point.  Examiner pays their contributors by the page view and posting the entire article here deprives Dave of that.

No problem John. It just seemed to me that we have enough flaming here without fighting over something that could have been settled with a short explanation when the question was raised. hank you for understanding what I was trying to accomplish.

Regards

Dave Workman

imported post

Meanwhile, back to the case at hand, it appears that the Pierce County prosecutor is not preparing to arrest anyone else in this caper, and since one of the people now in lock-up is there on a fugitive warrant out of Arkanasas, he is definitely not going to see free air for a long time.

I'm checking on the source of the guns that Clemmons evidently left at the scene of the shooting.