• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hard Times Cafe Manassas This Saturday (1/02) at 9PM

10mm

imported post

A few of us will be there. Come on out. If you want to rsvp here that's fine. No set time or anything. We'll be there by 9pm though. back by the big screens.

nova

imported post

I might see you there as well. This was a horrible week for me and I need a night off.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Agent19 wrote:
...SNIP

~Marco

Polo!
006-%5BLaughing%5D-%5BEmoticonKing.com%5D.gif

nova

imported post

Nice to see you 10mm, wish I could have stayed longer but the work never ends :banghead:

I talked with the owner a minute or two on the way in about CHPs, said he has a FL and is going for a non-res VA.

10mm

imported post

too bad ya couldn't stay longer. Yeah we talked to one of the owners lat time and one last night on the way out. The appear to be pro-2nd. I'll be back there.

Marco

imported post

nova wrote:
Nice to see you 10mm, wish I could have stayed longer but the work never ends :banghead:
You must have left before I got there (9:30pm).:?
I didn't see anyoneI knew or anyone carrying (most people were seated) soI grapped a table between the bar and the pool tables.

nova

imported post

I'll try and come out again (and stay longer now that I'll be finishing up after this week).:cool:

IanB

imported post

Please for the love of all things holy send me a PM if I don't respond on the thread announcing the next open carry UFC fight.

Marco

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Please for the love of all things holy send me a PM if I don't respond on the thread announcing the next open carry UFC fight.
Date:
01/02/10
time:
around 2100
same location.;)

chiliman

imported post

We get packed for UFC but give me a round about number and I'll try to put some tables together for you ahead of time. It's going to be a crazy day. We have a Caps On Tap event from 4-8 right before UFC.

Randy

nova

imported post

bump for the weekend. I should be there.

Saturday, 1/2/2010

Hard Times Cafe

Manassas

2100 (9pm)