• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

help wanted

mel5051

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Mel, I will be there with some membership forms on Sunday.
Turned in the app & $ at Gibraltar on Saturday although I may up it to the Charter if there are still slots open :question:

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

conservative85 wrote:
I'd be willing to try Genesee county coordinator, under a S.E coordinator in charge.

Could I have a deputy county coordinator?

Chain of command: Prez. Venator, Vice Prez. Generaldet, Regional. coordinator, Deputy Regional coordinator, County coordinator, deputy county coordinator.

Do you have to be a M.O.C. member to be coordinators of any kind?

PM Sent

manicdevery

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
conservative85 wrote:
I'd be willing to try Genesee county coordinator, under a S.E coordinator in charge.

Could I have a deputy county coordinator?

Chain of command: Prez. Venator, Vice Prez. Generaldet, Regional. coordinator, Deputy Regional coordinator, County coordinator, deputy county coordinator.

Do you have to be a M.O.C. member to be coordinators of any kind?

PM Sent
If conservative85 would like any help in the genesee county area then i would be happy to donate any time i could. as long as i know a week a head of time my work is pretty cool about getting me the time off. as of now i work 6 days a week or i would be pushing for the SE coordinator position but i would love to help out in any way.

Devery

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

On behalf of MOC,Inc I would like to congratulate Sprinklerguy28 on his appointment as the new South East Regional Coordinator for MOC,Inc. He has done a great job so far and we are all confident that he will continue to do great things for the cause and our organization!