• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Macomb Mall-Roseville

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Message sent

I have heard that you do not recognise a law abiding citizens right to keep and bear arms for self defense. I am shocked and appalled at this foolishness, and will be taking my business to the Taubman malls which do respect my safety, the law,and my civil rights.

No criminal intent on harm will think twice about breaking mall policy, and I will not jeopardize my safety, and that of my family by patronising any business which will not honor my rights to either carry concealed, or openly.

Recoil88

imported post

But do you think they really care about losing the business of a few people? Unless you spend hundreds there on a regular basis im sure it wont matter much to them.To me it seems unless you get 50 people or more to stop shopping there and let them no that and the reason why it wont really hurt their pocket book at the end of the day.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Any time letters are received, they know that only a small portion of those who care, will bother to write. It makes a difference.

It seems to matter to Taubman malls, they honor your rights and safety.

fozzy71

sprinklerguy28

That needs to be addressed. The asset protection employees at my local Walmart train their store staff on OC. Im working with several stores to hold OC seminars for employees and customers

Jim_Hem

I carry concealed. If it's posted I go elsewhere. If not, it's my secret. If found out and asked to leave I simply leave and don't go back. I do know Macomb Mall and Lakeside mall are listed on the places to avoid/not carry on the www.mcrg.org website. I keep a short cut to their database on one of my phones home screens. If I'm uncertain and concerned I search for the name there. If it's not there and it turns out they have a policy in regards to open or cc you can add the business to the list to help others.
Oakland and GLC are not listed their currently as of posting this response.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I carry concealed. If it's posted I go elsewhere. If not, it's my secret. If found out and asked to leave I simply leave and don't go back. I do know Macomb Mall and Lakeside mall are listed on the places to avoid/not carry on the www.mcrg.org website. I keep a short cut to their database on one of my phones home screens. If I'm uncertain and concerned I search for the name there. If it's not there and it turns out they have a policy in regards to open or cc you can add the business to the list to help others.
Oakland and GLC are not listed their currently as of posting this response.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Six year necro thread, not a record but jus' sain'.