• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NYC police: Officer kills Times Square scammer

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
Don't you just hate when the criminals are better armed than you are?

Well, of course they are.

They don't have to worry about method-of-fire restricitions, magazine capacity restrictions, waiting period restrictions, taxes on the firearm or the ammo, background checks...

All of these things are what law-abiding citizens have to go through.

Criminals just do what they do best (ignore laws and social standards), and end up being the onlypeople with the weapons that the "gun control" laws are supposed to keep them from having.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

buster81 wrote:
Mac-10 9mm machine pistol that held 30 rounds; he got off two shots
Wow... A 'machine pistol.' I wonder what that is? Is it like a Tooth Fairy, or an Easter Bunny, but with bullets? Stolen in VA? You mean NY is responsible for thefts in other States? Of objects that don't even exist? Which contain 30 rounds, but only managed to spray wildly about the place with 2 whole bullets?

If only I had some type of large heavy object I could sit in that had silent round spinning things that made no sound when propelling it, and had a place for me to guide it up onto sidewalks to run people over with... Maybe then a New Yorker could steal it and fill it's enormous propellant tank with murderous intent and park it in a parking lot and never have it move again...........

Is stupid an art form in NY?