Thread: Dinner?

Post imported post

We need to have a dinner or something near Hopkinsville, KY so I can bring my wife. Maybe she will understand then. LoL. I live in cadiz near Hoptown if this is something yall would like to do I can set it up or something.

Post imported post

I'll show up, if it's on the weekend and close to your area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Post imported post

I would like to meet for dinner as well. Any week night is OK by me. Week ends too except Sunday. My Sundaysare reserved for either shooting or riding dirtbikes!!

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,

Post imported post

Its VERY possible I can attend as well. I live a long way off, but I have family in Mortons Gap, and Madisonville. I would bring my wife and maybe my brother. Let her know its like putting on socks, just part of normal clothing...

Post imported post

GROGERS wrote:
    I would like to meet for dinner as well. Any week night is OK by me. Week ends too except Sunday. My Sundaysare reserved for either shooting or riding dirtbikes!!
    Dirtbikes ??? I thought the open carry types were more into quads and mud pits.