• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 12/12/09

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

9:30 AM for coffee, grub & talk. Wear mittens to keep your fingers warm between the parking lot & the table.

Parking inn the Arby's lot will get you towed. Use the lot shared with the cleaners or use on-street parking.

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

skidmark wrote:
9:30 AM for coffee, grub & talk. Wear mittens to keep your fingers warm between the parking lot & the table.

Parking inn the Arby's lot will get you towed. Use the lot shared with the cleaners or use on-street parking.

stay safe.

skidmark
I don't see a location. I may not be able to make this one, have to get moving early to do the cleaning and theturn in of mom's old apartment as well as get new front sneakers put on the van.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Plenty of hot coffee, good conversation and had requests to autograph pictures of my apparently well recognized buttski. :uhoh:

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Plenty of hot coffee, good conversation and had requests to autograph pictures of my apparently well recognized buttski. :uhoh:

Yata hey
Sorry I missed it guys!
Still sick.:X

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Sorry I missed it guys!
Takes about two weeks to beat the current strain - hope your better soon.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
My wife said she wants you to autograph one for her right across the cheek:lol:

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Sorry I missed it guys!
Sorry I missed it too, but at least I accomplished what I set out to do.

peter nap hope you feel better wife says same.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

kennys wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
My wife said she wants you to autograph one for her right across the cheek:lol:
:uhoh: ( ) :uhoh:

Yata hey