• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL December meeting

Marco

imported post

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
[/font]
VCDL
December meeting
Date:
12/17/09
Time:
7:30-8:00pm Informal meet/greet
8:00-9:30pm Meeting
9:30pm-until Informal Gathering @ local Restaurant
6507 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003

CC (with permit :()
and/or OC is legal at the meeting
OC is required at the restaurant if it serves alcohol.

It appears many have abandoned the super secretpre meeting meeting location.
The converstion was good but their product sucked (imho).

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]

nova

imported post

I'll be there. I'll probably be at the pre-meeting meeting location around 6 anyways, I enjoy the company of FCPD :lol:

IanB

imported post

nova wrote:
I'll be there. I'll probably be at the pre-meeting meeting location around 6 anyways, I enjoy the company of FCPD :lol:
I'll be there at 7pm, my mom is in town so she'll be tagging along with me... unarmed.

nova

imported post

10mm wrote:
after is Fuddruckers or ya wanna try somewhere new?
Probably Fuddruckers, that's where we usually go since they're usually welcoming of us (until we show up late and they start locking us out :lol: )

Not to say we're not open to new places, if you know of a different place nearby that can support a large crowd of gun owners you can always bring it up to VCDL President :)

bohdi

imported post

Dang it dang it dang it. (*^(&&%&^%*&^%$ wife and her calling firsts on Thursday. I gotta pass this week. It would have been fun to see Naked's mom :)

nova

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Forget that. I need my dose of ostrich meat.
And for that matter since I'll be finished and don't have to wake up (early) the next morning I can afford to kill my stomach (and everyone elses' noses with hot sauce) with some buffalo chicken :lol::lol:

hunter45

imported post

This is the first time I've been home for a VCDL meeting in a very loong time (last meeting I attended was December 2008). I'll probably be able to make it on Thursday.

nova

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
This is the first time I've been home for a VCDL meeting in a very loong time (last meeting I attended was December 2008). I'll probably be able to make it on Thursday.
Looking forward to finally meeting you (unless we met at the Dec.08 meeting) :cool:

Marco

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
I am planning to attend this one.
Maybe Bruce will bring the VCDL gear so you can get the newest VCDL ball cap.

I just called you and left a msg.

IanB

imported post

Posted: Wed Dec 16th, 2009 02:47 am

Wow, somehow Ed has posted from the future.

Huh? It fixed itself after I posted?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Posted: Wed Dec 16th, 2009 02:47 am

Wow, somehow Ed has posted from the future.

Huh? It fixed itself after I posted?
If you are not logged in on OCDO - the posting times will not necessarily show correctly. Logging in will correct this. Do not know why this is, but made that discovery a while back.

Yata hey