• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL December meeting

Marco

imported post

rlh2005 wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
Maybe Bruce will bring the VCDL gear so you can get the newest VCDL ball cap.
Which hat are you interested in?

I have three VCDL BC's, the blue which is crap (imho) itfaded within a few months, the camo and the newest black one.

SB saw me wearing the black one and inquired about it.

Edit:
I know a few members had VCDL ball capscustom made because the blue capsare/were poor quality (faded quickly).

Tomahawk

imported post

Are these the famous "ass clown" hats?
hidesbehindsofa.gif

IanB

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
nakedshoplifter wrote:
Posted: Wed Dec 16th, 2009 02:47 am

Wow, somehow Ed has posted from the future.

Huh? It fixed itself after I posted?
If you are not logged in on OCDO - the posting times will not necessarily show correctly. Logging in will correct this. Do not know why this is, but made that discovery a while back.

Yata hey
Correct, I was not logged in when I copied the time, had just rebuilt a new Win7 machine.

IanB

imported post

I happen to like my faded VCDL hat. Ya know, some kids spend good money on preworn out clothing...

nova

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
I happen to like my faded VCDL hat. Ya know, some kids spend good money on preworn out clothing...
Me too! It helps hide the fact I only joined about 2 years ago when I discovered VCDL :lol:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wow!! Naked has a mom? Who loves him enough to visit and come to a meeting with him?

Whoodathunkit?

:p

For some reason my foot is starting to hurt.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Wow!! Naked has a mom? Who loves him enough to visit and come to a meeting with him?

Whoodathunkit?

:p

For some reason my foot is starting to hurt.
Stand up, it should fall out. :lol:

Yata hey

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
SNIP Stand up, it should fall out. :lol:
LOL!!

My comment was anticipatory of Naked writing another faux news article where I accidentally shoot my other foot while half-drunk, trying to unload to practice dry-firing at a zombie movie on TV.

But, your comment was even better.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Yes, but we all know you have no appreciation for good hats, so your likes don't count on this subject. :):p

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Met Naked's mom at the souper seekret pre-meeting meeting location. Seems she was taken out to the range earlier where she showed up her prescious. Way to go, Naked's mom! :celebrate

At the meeting there was another sign of the coming end of the world - FCPD had gun locks!:shock: I know, we don't need no steenkin' gun locks. But since they are already paid for with your tax dollars, I got a few. I plan to demonstrate how easily they can be broken with the bare hand or even a cheap pair of pliers. Yep! Them gun locks will keep kids and theives from taking your guns. Yep, they sure will!

Phil also talked about Lobby Day and the legislative agenda, his interview with NYC TV folks who had to travel all they way to Virginia to be able to see what a gun looks like, and some other stuff. BTW, Phil -- it's "Bloomburg ought to keep his criminals in New York" not "in Northern Virginia". If Bloomie kept his criminals in NoVa they would either get locked up or shot up.

My personal high point of the night was the order-taker guy at Fuddruckers who asked "Are all the members of your group Republicans?" I guess even he could figure out that DemLibs or LibDems do not carry guns.:)

stay safe.

skidmark

nova

imported post

Nice seeing everyone who showed at the pre-meeting meeting and meeting.:cool:

Tomahawk

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
My first. Lots of people.

Where else but Virginia? A bunch of armed people in a meeting, and it's a county police substation. Where else but Virginia?
You know, I've done it for so long now that I have to consciously make an effort to remind myself how good we've got it compared to the way it used to be...and the way it still is for so many people.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:

Where else but Virginia? A bunch of armed people in a meeting, and it's a county police substation. Where else but Virginia?
You know, I've done it for so long now that I have to consciously make an effort to remind myself how good we've got it compared to the way it used to be...and the way it still is for so many people.

Dear Tomahawk,

Since you've been such a nice boy all year, I've asked Santa to grant your wish. He's going to leave Sen. Henry Marsh in your stocking.

Just remember - it's not nice to get caught regifting.;)

stay safe.

skidmark

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:

It was always good for OC. It was CC that was more difficult. The difference is now it is so out in the open and has come to the surface that is is no longer easy to ignore.

Did you know that it was Ollie North's situation that culminated in our shall issue law?