• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tucson OC Dinner Saturday 12th.

GWbiker

imported post

Sort of a last minute decision, but it's on at the Golden Corral on 22nd street, near Columbus in Tucson at 6pm.

As usual we'll have a table in the rear for our OPEN CARRY buffet.

We probably won't have a large turnout, it being Christmas Shopping time but do try to make it.:celebrate

GWbiker

imported post

Tucson OC group is planning a January OC dinner meet. So, stay tuned to this page....:cool:

1Grizzly1

imported post

I come to Tucson every week. I would love to come to the next one. I OC in Tucson all of the time. No one at the Triple T ever even gives me a second look. The food in Omar's is really good too, especially the deep dish apple pie.