Thread: Meet & Eat TOMORROW (Saturday, 12/12/09) at NOON

Post imported post

Last minute notice, but I figured I'd post it just in case anyone from this forum wants to show up. I organized a GlockTalk.com Meet & Eat tomorrow at Theo & Stacy's on Westnedge in Kalamazoo. There will only be 5 people max, as far as I can tell at the moment, most likely only three. I'd like for more people to attend so if anyone is interested, feel free to show up!

Please post here if you might come.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

I would but I am going to the Jackson March... Have a good time!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Here's the link for the thread.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...ight=kalamazoo

Anyone is welcome!
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

See you there, we are going to be in Ka zoo so we will stop in for lunch >>>>

Post imported post

The attendance at this event was small but it was a good one! Whoever might have showed up from glocktalk.com (that was who I had originally planned the event for) must have been scared away by the snow, because it was just my roommate and I, and Mastiff and his wife. I learned a lot from them, and learned that I don't know much about politics or history. :P I have a long way to go!

The meet & eat is still on for next week, and I look forward to seeing a lot of you there!