• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun laws are getting looser across much of US (AP article)

c45man

imported post

The violence policy center is a club house for liars and deceivers and cannot even be honest relative to their namesake. The are not about theconcern forviolence, they are not about public safety, they are only about the disarming of the American Public. Little wonder why their propaganda is falling upon the deaf ears of the American Public who are recognizing the VPC and the Brady Bunch as nothing more than a fountain of bad information.

Urine not withstanding.

TopGunIdaho

imported post

" Gun Laws Getting Looser"

Should have read,

" Americans Still Have Constitutional Rights"

Thelukaskezik

imported post

in the article, it says

Arizona, Florida, Louisiana and Utah have made it illegal for businesses to bar their employees from storing guns in cars parked on company lots.

does Idaho have a law like that? or can any company i work for in idaho still ban me from keeping my gun in my car.

ecocks

imported post

It is my understanding that they can.

Private property rights and conditions of employment. For what it's worth, I do not agree that employees should be allowed to carry against the wishes of the owner(s). Customers, yes, and the employees should be allowed to keep them in their cars, but if the owner doesn't want guns in there, it's their right.

Public buildings and public/government employees should be allowed (IMO) full carry rights as well.

Hendu024

imported post

"Chattanooga retiree Ken Hasse, 71, said he worries about the possible consequences of allowing people to carry their guns in places like parks. "It's going to tempt somebody to use one," he said."

LOL. yeah, those gawddang parks just bring out all the temptation in me... I hear the voices...