• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Get-Together PA

theschultz

imported post

When can "we" get together? Like a dinner or other activity.

I've never open carried and can't wait to try.

(Text Deleted by Poster)

Found 'im.

Dave

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

theschultz wrote:
When can "we" get together? Like a dinner or other activity.

I've never open carried and can't wait to try.

Also, I met a PA OC'er at the Gun Show at Tall Cedars. I cannot remember has name. although I remember him saying his online name was WolfPatriot or something like that. Anyone know whom I am talking about?

Dave
No user name even close on OCDO.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/search.php?s=1&q=wolf&by_username=1

For meet-ups in Pa. you might do well to try PaFOA
http://www.pafoa.org/
Lots of things going on there.

Yata hey

XD40coyote

imported post

If you want to OC in Shrewsbury or nearby there, give me a holler. I'd like to wait till it's not so cold though!

Due to someone at PAFOA pm-ing me about the SRPD meeting in which it was mentioned that " a group of people trying to provoke police by OCing in New Freedom", and my posting about such at PAFOA, I got a good bit of interest in a decent sized OC gathering in that area. There has not been a "group of people" actively OCing there btw, but I guess when Meleanie Hain ate pizza nearby with another OCer, the "OMGOC woman who was in the paper " meter went off. Or maybe it was the time me and another OCer walked past the police station twice while OCing and just walking around town. I figure on reviving interest when spring arrives.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
If you want to OC in Shrewsbury or nearby there, give me a holler. I'd like to wait till it's not so cold though!

Due to someone at PAFOA pm-ing me about the SRPD meeting in which it was mentioned that " a group of people trying to provoke police by OCing in New Freedom", and my posting about such at PAFOA, I got a good bit of interest in a decent sized OC gathering in that area. There has not been a "group of people" actively OCing there btw, but I guess when Meleanie Hain ate pizza nearby with another OCer, the "OMGOC woman who was in the paper " meter went off. Or maybe it was the time me and another OCer walked past the police station twice while OCing and just walking around town. I figure on reviving interest when spring arrives.
Haven't been up that way in a while. Let me know when and where - might like to take a Spring drive.

How far is this from Gettysburg Nat'l Park? New law should be in effect then and I sooo want to OC around that hallowed ground.

Yata hey