• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTT: 40 rds of 5.45x39

Metalhead47

imported post

Had a bit of a brain fart at the gun store yesterday... picked up two 20rd boxes of Wolf 5.45x39, but I don't have anything that shoots 5.45x39. Anyone in the Everett area want them? I'll trade for an equivalent of 9mm, 45acp, 7.62x39 or x54R, or 223rem

If no one's interested i'll have to just throw them out or leave them at the local range, hate to do that with ammo prices now adays :what::banghead:

Metalhead47

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
That's almost enough ammo to justify buying a new gun..

Just a thought.
Three in the last 30 days is plenty for now, thank you.:shock: I'm about 4000 rounds behind on my stockpile now, need stuff I can actually shoot