• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC FedWay WalMart

jarhead1911A

imported post

So tonight i am OCing in wally world as i always do, Make it through the entire store no issues no one even notices. I get to the checkout counter and i am there for 15minutes talking with the cashier and she looks over and says "is that a pistol on your side?"

I said yes it was and she was asking me if it was illegal? i said no and explained the OC in washington and pointed her to OCDO so it wouldnt suprise me if i see her OCing around town.

jarhead1911A

imported post

I dont have a feeling one way or the other on the owning guns, but i think now that she knows the laws she will use them

kito109654

imported post

Really? Seems like a huge jump...knowing the law to going and getting a pistol and carrying it openly.

For me there was much more to it. I'm not trying to start an argument I was just wondering if she told you she's always wanted to pack her (insert pistol here) but didn't know if she could.

jarhead1911A

imported post

The last thing i need for anyone on here is to tell me i am jumping the gun, OR i did not answer her questions correctly, Hell alot of you on here say your all about OCDO yet i dont see you cleaning up the highway or showing up at meets etc.....

So until you can truely contribute to this movement maybe you should rethink just how involved you really are.

Dave The Welder

imported post

Let's not jump to conclusions on either side. A good friend and mentor of mine often says:

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood".

Let's try to understand one another and not let this miscommunication blow into an argument.

massivedesign

imported post

Well, regardless I say job well done... 2 good things will happen out of this anyhow. 1 - She will KNOW that it's legal, and hopefully research based upon what you said
2 - She will probably not bat an eye about OC in Wal-mart or anywhere else now....Sheeple transformed.

Good job!

David.Car

imported post

I have had many good experiences in Wally World. I have a tendency to always stop by the ammo section, and I get a lot of questions back there. Pretty much all of them are from people who carry concealed.