Thread: Violent Revolution is nesasary?

Post imported post

I realize that I misspelled Nessacary, but it is inevitable. The way things are going, we NEED patriots to make a stand and revolt...Even Thomas Jefferson said that in order fordemocracy to prevail,the tree of liberty MUST be cleansed with the blood of patriots AND tyrants... So with that said, who is ready for the "R" word? Who is ready to leave their family and friends to make a stand for our god given rights? Who is ready to take on our government head on? We have the numbers,we HAVE the open mindedessness, soWHO do we have to turn towhen the real hell breaks loose? Who, will we have to protect us from the govt which our fore fathers faught so hardto protect? and who is willing to DIE for our rights? I am in all cards, but are you?...Arm yourselfs patriots for the time of waiting is over...we MUST make a stand lest our rights go the way of the DoDo bird...Violent Revolution is the answer, we have stood back for far too long...DON'T TREAD ON ME! The son's of liberty will prevail!..REVOLT NOW!!! Our very lives, and the lives of ourchildrenride on this very moment in history! Lets bring our country back to the way it was meant to be...Under god, and Indivisable to ALL!!! The sons of libery SHALL PROVAIL!!!!!

Post imported post

I call drunk post.

Post imported post

gbu28 wrote:
    I call drunk post.
    And I call yet another person that has been brainwashed by our govt into believing that they can do no wrong...this is a sad,sad world we live in...

Post imported post

Lol, yep. I'm brainwashed for trying to temper a fellow oc'rs dangerously inflammatory comments. Whatever dude, if you want to end up on the no-fly list, knock yourself out.

Post imported post

I'm going for a jog now but I look forward to getting back and seeing your reply...

Post imported post

There are many different ways to overthrow a government, one way is to vote out the trash. I do not believe Thomas Jefferson ever said we were a democracy since we are a republic.

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/a_de...re/225983.html

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

The revolution will be (I hope) a bloodless one, save a paper cut or two. Done with the votes and voices of the people. Why someone would want to spill the blood of a fellow American is beyond me. Threaten me with harm and I will defend myself, but unless the use of deadly force is necessary I will not go out and look for trouble.

Let the movies portray the Mad Max's and other Doomsday scenarios.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I feel that everything is in place for it to happen, minus the event to trigger it. The trigger could be something really small, or even something totally unrelated.

Likemany catastrophes, revolutions are usually not the result of a single wrongdoing. It takes several smallpieces to fall into place one by one until a single event at the wrong time triggers it all. The other pieces may have already been in place for years or have been set up the same way multiple times and never caused and issue before. But add that one piece that some feels is insignificant and it can all go to hell real fast.

If a revolt by the people does happen, I do not think an action bythe citizens will be the ones to trigger it. My guess is there will be a riot typical of the ones in LA, and the otherwiselaw abiding citizens will say "Enough" and take care of the rioters by themselves, the govt. will step in and kill the wrong person and everyone will revolt.

Banned

Post imported post

Or the government will stage one too many false flag operations bringing us into one too many wars and the poop will hit the fan.

McX

Post imported post

were definitely seeing the seeds of it as of late; demonstrations everywhere. people getting sorely pissed in town meetings. cops around to keep it civil. everybody seems to feel something is coming, but will it be peaceful? it wouldn't help us a bit as a country, within ourselves, nor with the world if we take to shootin on each other. criminal shoots not part of the daily equation.

Post imported post

Son_Of_Liberty_? wrote:
    I realize that I misspelled Nessacary
    Third time is a charm perhaps? n-e-c-e-s-s-a-r-y

A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    I do not believe Thomas Jefferson ever said we were a democracy since we are a republic.
    This is not correct. The USA is both a republic and a democracy. It is a "representative democracy" where the laws are passed by representatives who are elected by the people. It is not a "direct democracy" in which laws are passed by a vote of all the people.

The opposite of a "republic" is a "monarchy" or "princedom" in which laws are made by a sovereign whose position is usually hereditary.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

It is a constitutional republic with legally limited democratic enfranchisement.

ETA much later: Challenge - find a legally binding founding document that mentions democracy in a favorable light. IIRC the FF were afeared of democrapcy. History shows, rightly so.

Post imported post

Son_Of_Liberty_? wrote:
    I realize that I misspelled Nessacary, but it is inevitable. The way things are going, we NEED patriots to make a stand and revolt...Even Thomas Jefferson said that in order fordemocracy to prevail,the tree of liberty MUST be cleansed with the blood of patriots AND tyrants... So with that said, who is ready for the "R" word? Who is ready to leave their family and friends to make a stand for our god given rights? Who is ready to take on our government head on? We have the numbers,we HAVE the open mindedessness, soWHO do we have to turn towhen the real hell breaks loose? Who, will we have to protect us from the govt which our fore fathers faught so hardto protect? and who is willing to DIE for our rights? I am in all cards, but are you?...Arm yourselfs patriots for the time of waiting is over...we MUST make a stand lest our rights go the way of the DoDo bird...Violent Revolution is the answer, we have stood back for far too long...DON'T TREAD ON ME! The son's of liberty will prevail!..REVOLT NOW!!! Our very lives, and the lives of ourchildrenride on this very moment in history! Lets bring our country back to the way it was meant to be...Under god, and Indivisable to ALL!!! The sons of libery SHALL PROVAIL!!!!!
    everyone here knows how I feel about it....the big questions are when & what

when - i feel less than 5 years

what - Revolution or Civil war ? , I think Both will happen & it will be a very long & bloody conflict, but I also feel very needed..... many here will disagree with me.

Nutszak, said everything is in place & the people are tired of what is happening , but it needs a spark.....I am waiting for this to happen. although i think it will be a slow burn once it's ignited - - although i could be wrong, a future Islamic Militant attack might be the spark

Waiting, watching & preparing....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned

Post imported post

I hear this kind of talk all over on the web and its a bunch of crap. Usually its from some poor laid-off guy drunk on Schlitz and living in a trailer ranting about how much life sucks in the USA. Well nothing is perfect or ever will be. Even after a bloody revolution there will still be a power structure that needs funding and laws to regulate society unless you are hoping for chaos.

You don't want Chaos SOL do you? And why is there a question mark behind your handle? Are you unsure of who you are?

Post imported post

Son_Of_Liberty_? wrote:
    every revolution that has ever taken place on this planet, has been planned out, with many meetings & bitching n moaning, taking place of a period of months and years.... 20 guys with AR15's & AK47 'S is not a successful revolution. for it to succeed , Hundreds of thousands of like minded citizens would be needed, organized, armed, etc, etc. no one is organized to that point yet & until then what you have is a BIG FAIL. our founding fathers planned & prepared. And If you do attempt the big R , you better win, otherwise you get HUNG / Executed for servile insurection / high treason.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Fix Bayonets
    If this doesn't get you charged up, not
    hing will

Just play the video of Georgia congressional candidate Lt. Col. Allen West. You'll be glad you did.

Watch this video. this guys is awesome.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M