• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-gunners reveal strategy (and check the link to a Para review!)

Dave Workman

imported post

Gun prohibitionists reveal strategy

They'll exploit a rise in police shooting fatalities, and a questionable poll that is already being blasted by the NRA and David Codrea.

ALSO OCDO: You'll find a link to my Gun Digest review of the Para USA GI Expert .45 ACP. It's a "few-frills" Model 1911 clone that shoots like the proverbial house on fire.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m12d14-Gun-prohibitionists-reveal-strategy-of-upcoming-attack

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/yackrft

bigdaddy1

imported post

I'm a member of the NRA, I didnt get anything on this "poll".

I get so frustrated reading articles from these potential victims that are so hung up on gun control.:banghead: Why cant they figure out that all the old quotes such as "guns dont kill people" are still true today? Do you blame the cow for sour milk?

Whats MSRP on the 1911???

okboomer

imported post

I like #5 in the poll of 431 non-NRA-respondents where they get a 50/50 split ... huh?

As in the famouscomedy of Cheech & Chong, "if it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, and tastes like sh*t, then it must be sh*t"

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

okboomer wrote:
As in the famouscomedy of Cheech & Chong, "if it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, and tastes like sh*t, then it must be sh*t"

I believe the skit goes more like,
It looks like Dog-sh*t,
It Smells like dog sh*t
It feels like dog sh*t
It even tastes like dog sh*t.

it's probably a good thing I didn't step in it!!