• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FSP - Free State Project - Liberty Forum

First Responder

imported post

I know it's an "old" topic but watching the MSNBC video were the media twist events and wants lawyers to infringe on American's rights makes me proud that I know William and for those that would like to meet him and others who support and are active in the 2A, come to New Hampshire at ....

The FSP sponsored NH Liberty Forum
http://www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
Thursday March 18 to Sunday March 21, 2010Nashua, New Hampshire

Our annual PorcFest summer gathering
http://www.freestateproject.org/news/festival
2010 Porcupine Freedom Festival June 24 - June 27, 2010
Roger's Campground and Motel in beautiful Lancaster, NH

The FSP is still growing, yes a bit slow but steadily.
I realize it's hard to make the move, I finally done it after 2 years and meet more and more Liberty activists working the streets and state house each month. If you want to meet William and other activists in support of the 2A come and make arrangements for a visit.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I'll be visiting in February to see what you crazy kids are up to. Hopefully I'll learn how to drive in snow/ice before I kill myself by falling off a bridge or something equally as mangling.

coolusername2007

imported post

I would really like to be part of the free state project, but there is no way I could live in NH. I've been in the south all my life and wouldn't make it up inice-land.I can barely put on an icy hot patch -- those things are friggin' cold!Like others, I would probably just kill myself driving in the snow -- I hear you can't do 80 in that stuff.

My best bet isWY (at very best). At least then I could drive south a couple of hours if things get too cold. Will probably end up in central or northern AZ though if things don't get better here in the PRK. I'm giving it about 3 more years, then if not substantially better, I'm outta here.

First Responder

imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
I'll be visiting in February to see what you crazy kids are up to. Hopefully I'll learn how to drive in snow/ice before I kill myself by falling off a bridge or something equally as mangling.
Thanks Cool .. you can always sign up as a FSP supporter. Hey BigT ... "google" keywords "New Hampshire liberty" and let me know if you would like to meet up with anyone or want to see what's happening in certain areas, check out NH RSA on firearms http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-XII-159.htm
There are Appleseed Project instructions held weekly (monthly during blizzards).
And kids ... the roads are taken care of quite well. Some us us have to go where things are happening and need to ask ourselves ... would "Valley Forge" have been too cold to be there with Washington.... You can also read the NH Constitution (Article 10 stands out ) http://www.nh.gov/constitution/constitution.html
I have lots of NH 2A and Liberty links if asked.
The 2A is strongly supported in NH were one can still peacefully carry any where but in a court house, yes even our statehouse during session but we need more activists who will stand up and openly exercise their 2A rights daily to prevent the erosion of freedoms as the way other states have gone.