• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carried in the Livonia & Northville area

ChuckWagon-SMVM

imported post

Open carried at Caribou Coffee, Cheeseburger Cheesburger (nice place 50's themed burger joint) 6 mile and Haggerty area. Then went up to Target at 8 mile & Haggerty and spent an insane sum of money for a twin bed sheet set and comforter for my boy. It is TRANSFORMERS though he will love it. No issues hardly any looks.

:celebrate

SlowDog

imported post

Hey ChuckWagon

Welcome to OCDO!
tell us ...what ya carry and how do you carry it....hehehehehe:quirky
I too am a Wastelander like DougWG....uh oh...there goes the neighborhood!!

ChuckWagon-SMVM

imported post

I've have a selection so I could carry any thing from a .22 to a .357 I have pretty much always carried a 9mm. I have a Kel tec i used to carry i replaced it with a Taurus model 905 9mm revolver. I replaced the Taurus with a Glock 17 got tired of the this is my bbq gun and this is my going to a high crime area gun and this is my Sunday going to church gun and said train with one and pray you never need it. I had always shot my friends Glock well so I treated myself to one this year on my birthday in October. I have carried since 1995 I have had a permit since 2001 i have just started open carrying (other than on my property or on the job) this summer. I have a serpa retention holster for open carry.

:celebratei like the dancing banana too

SlowDog

imported post

It would only be a kewl gang if there are no "polly" guns allowed. Steel or nothing. hehehehehe....sorry, I couldn't resist.:quirky