• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone intrested in another IDPA event?

wally1120

imported post

I am thinking about haveing another IDPA event out at the Jackson County Outdoor Club in Jackson,MI. I am wanting to see who all is intrested in particpating, I haven`t set up a date for sure yet. I will have to talk to the President of the club and reserve it if I have people that shopw intrest in it. This IDPA event is the same as last one that we had, We ask that you bring the Gun(s) that you carry around most with you, 2 or 3 Magazines, and at least 100 rounds of Ammo. Like I said I am unsure of a date as of yet, Just wanting to get intrest in the event, Then go from threre. I know I would want to start the event around 10:00 AM again tho. This time I will have a timer if anyone wants to run the course being timed, Thanks to Tom last IDPA event, You were a very big help. Hopefully Tom can make it out to this IDPA event again, He taught me alot of things at the last IDPA event. Anyway if you are intrested in a IDPA event let me know what days work for people, I will plan on what days work out best for others. Then we will have to go from there.

wally1120

imported post

What days work out better for others? I am still in the works of putting it together, Just need other peoples views on when they will be able to particpate in the IDPA. I do know that it is going to have to be after the Holidays, And late firearm season. I am just trying to get a rough idea of when to do it.

wally1120

imported post

I haven`t even had a chance to look thru the Michigan events yet, Thank you for giving me the heads up Springer. I will probly be leaning more towards the 23rd now, Last IDPA there were like 3 or 4 other shooting matches going on the same day, Almost at the same time.