• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is Inhof going to run for Pres?

okboomer

imported post

We just received notice that Sen. Inhof is not going to run for reelection next year, but also states that he is not going to run for governor. Could this mean he is going to make a run at the presidency?

I think this would be "a good thing" as Sen Inhof has spent his whole senate career supporting the military and a stronger stance for US foreign policy. He also doesn't seem to have the blatent ties to Oil companies.