• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friday 12/18 OC Meetup

.45ACPaddy

Cremator75

imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
Would like to but in Iraq right now.
I don't suppose we could all make arrangements to get to Baghdad any time soon for an OC meet? It would be kind of fun knowing you were only going to be there for a couple days.

Thanks for your service!!!

.45ACPaddy

imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
Would like to but in Iraq right now. If you want to do one late Jan let me know.
I'm always down for an OC meet. Let us know when you're back!

And THANK YOU!

Aryk45XD

imported post

I'm definitely game. I am not yet CC, but would rather OC to help educate the public. I have grown up with firearms all my life, but never considered carrying until I moved to WA a year ago. I've studied the laws a bit, but I think I need to break that first fear of going out and possibly harassed. I'm in South Seattle near Kent. Which Denny's is this? If you know any other activities (ie. picking trash or other community activities) I'd love to help. I did a bit of volunteering while serving our military and absolutly loved it.

kito109654

imported post

It's gonna depend what time I can get off work that day. That Denny's is 2 hours from me in traffic. :?

Seems like there are two major groups on this forum: those who live in the B'ham area and those who live in the Tacoma area.

Lammo

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
It's gonna depend what time I can get off work that day. That Denny's is 2 hours from me in traffic. :?

Seems like there are two major groups on this forum: those who live in the B'ham area and those who live in the Tacoma area.

Hey, don't forget those of us over on the dry side,aka, your I-5 corridor bias is showing. :)

kito109654

imported post

Lammo wrote:
kito109654 wrote:

Hey, don't forget those of us over on the dry side,aka, your I-5 corridor bias is showing. :)
I don't mind if it shows. ;) I know ya'll are over there.

Aryk45XD

imported post

So... there's 3 Denny's on pac highway. Don't give me any of that 512 crap cause I'm in the mood to search for it any more. :banghead: Could anybody just let us know which one it is for those of us fairly new to WA? I have already asked... and apparently been ignored. :X

.45ACPaddy

Aryk45XD

1245A Defender

imported post

im surprised youre only gettin 4 possibles to commit to a get together in so. seattle! where is everybody? ive started get togethers over here on the kitsap peninsula 4 timesand got 9, 4, 5, and 17 people to come to them respectively.

if i was closer i would come to yours too, but i think us OCDO folk are too preoccupied with our own personnal lives, and that makes it hard to draw them together at one time and place. rugged individuals is what you might call them/us, we/they aint no joiners.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Just a reminder that I'm trying to get an OC get together going tonight around 7pm. Including me, I have 3 definite, 1 maybe. Those of us who said we want to, let's go ahead and show up around 7.

Does the first one there usually wait for another before going in and getting a table?

Also, if you'd like my contact info, PM me.