• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Here: Just saying hello

Josh502

imported post

My name is JoshI am 29 and from Louisville Kentucky. I am an avid gun owner and shooter. I enjoy killing time and shooting the breeze with other folks who are addicted to our 2nd ammendment the same as I am. I am new to OCing but have done so on several occasions and is something i do enjoy.

I frequent kentuckianafirearms.com,where I heard about this site from a fellow friend who is also a memeber here. I look forward to meeting some of you and possibly getting in some range time with the group. I have several acers out in taylorsville ky where i do most of my shooting but live in louisville and frequent out KCR.

I do see where dinner or meeting have been discussed here and would love to be in the loop if something in the louisville area where to arise. I can go one for hours and truly chat it up about guns, hunting or fishing. See everyone around

Josh

TheMrMitch

imported post

Hello Josh...I'll verify for him.:dude:

You will like this forum and learn as I did. Look around and ascertain the different rights allowed different states.:exclaim:

RJHORSE66

imported post

welcome to the forum and to oc'ing i to am fairly new here but i have learned alot from the people here and from all the links to other states and sites i to live in louisville and go to kcr fairly often.. well again welcome friend !!!! :D

klloyd

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,
imported post

Well great meeting you! I live in Lawrenceburg, so if you ever want to get together and shoot, I'm game! There is a meet up group on meetup.com, search for open carry. I dont think there is anything on there for this month as of yet though....

Josh502

imported post

Hey mitch thanks for the tip on the site!

I am trying to get a few folks together from my "home site" kentuckianafirearms.com this friday in louisville. We are a group of folks who enjoy hot wings and hooters girls... hoping to do it OC style and maybe get some range time in at KCR or something. its not very often you get a group of people together who can talk for 4 hours about guns lol... we share pics of our guns like grandparents do their kids.